ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Him only none of the others you sure so no red alert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yup. prowl is the only one that has shown up in the toys r us database so far.
It's also anticipated that Hasbro would be unwilling to pay all the added cost with doing the Lambo figures.

You maybe right and prowl came out after red alert and to be frank not sure how much of a price difference it will be between the us and takahara release

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

At the current exchange rate $59.99 is just over £36, which is round about the same as I've been paying including shipping for the Takara Autobot cars from Anime Export or HLJ.

They're £15 or so more from Kapow Toys but you usually get the coin and/or Amazon exclusive accessory so it's still decent value.

If Hasbro's MP Prowl became available at TRU over here it would be £59.99. With crappier packaging and ( possibly ) a crappier color scheme....I can see Hasbro adding tampographed versions of the G1 toy stickers or something.

No deal Hasbro.

New Generations Deluxes. Tankor looks like he stepped right out of the screen, though the altmode suuuucks. Crosscut sure is a silver Skids. The star of this wave is undoubtedly Rattrap though, even has his bombs. :clap

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generations-classics-44/official-images-of-transformers-generations-2014-wave-3-178946/

1476329_575715275832004_1926307837_n_1387309223.png

988840_575715385831993_559195602_n_1387309223.png

1510518_575715632498635_64831700_n_1387309223.png

i pre ordered me the rattrap, i dont collect many transformers but this one is pretty baller

Optibotimus review on the repaint MP 10.
I don't dig the clear trailer, but still gonna get it.
]

If anyone else gets Cubex Huffer here's a bit of handy advice,

To remove the faceplate to swap the other one over you need to remove a small screw at the rear of the head.

You also have to remove a screw for each of the hands if you want to remove them to swap to the closed fists.

It doesn't point this out in the instructions :banghead

Annoying, but not as bad as missing out entire steps of the transformation which still happens on official products, most recently Generations Whirl.

Thanks for the Tip buddy, got mine this morning.
Huff is a great little bot, and anyone who has a Masterpiece collection shouldn't hesitate to pick him up. Great, great figure !!! Transformation is very clever and everything about him is really well designed and thought out.

With Gen 1, the truck mode looks great.

With some other Huffers

With Sidey,this guy almost seems to mass shift !!

Two face sculpts. Normal

Grumpy for the win

Displayed with my other bots !

Like Quakewave, this guy just fits the MP line like a glove. Grumpy little bot makes me very happy !!

Bob

Got Bumblebee yesterday and i must say i like him a lot, to me he fits nicely with the masterpieces and other third parties. This will tie me over until Takara comes up with one.

IMAG0859_zps7658e8ed.jpg

IMAG0868_zps485efcb5.jpg

IMAG0866_zps38922179.jpg

IMAG0863_zpscecdbf3c.jpg

IMAG0860_zps82579408.jpg

Anyone see that Year of the Horse Starscream?

I think it's pure muck, reminds me of the cheap knock off pound shop Transformers from when I was a kid.

I love a redheaded Slag, particularly one costing under £200.

But enough about my private life, Scoria looks amazing!

EDIT
4 different headsculpts!,

Very glad I got that guy preordered. Can't wait for Swoop!

Sharpnel, love the office!

Back