ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far my 2014 is looking pretty even,

Official
Masterpiece G2 Sideswipe
Masterpiece Wheeljack
Masterpiece Bumblebee
Generations Whirl

3rd party
Cubex Huffer ( now out in January )
Fans Toys Slag
Fans Toys Skyfire
Fans Toys Swoop

I'm also thinking about getting the X-Transbots Pipes so I can have the character as a seperate mold from Huffer.

I think I'm more or less the same, minus Whirl.

Not sure on Huffer... what's the price on that again?

Mine is Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus and two Star Saber's for official releases and the "Fans Toys MP's" and Warbotron for 3rd party.

Nice shot, Balrog. I'm so excited for Smokescreen.

Are the any side by side by side comparisons of the three different 3rd party Predakings coming out?

Nice shot, Balrog. I'm so excited for Smokescreen.

Are the any side by side by side comparisons of the three different 3rd party Predakings coming out?

I'm interested in seeing that too... plus maybe a shot of the old toy and cartoon.

I doubt I'll buy one regardless, but you never know...

I think I'm more or less the same, minus Whirl.

Not sure on Huffer... what's the price on that again?

Huffer is £54.99 from Kapow Toys which is about $90 at the current exchange rate.

It'll probably be cheaper for you from somewhere like BBTS.

Will finally have a chance to open and view Prowl and Streak this week. Probably even get a taste of Smokescreen if he ships early enough.

If anybody's interested, my sale thread here and over at tfw2005 re-opens while I'm on holidays away from the UK!

Has there been any leaked pics of the Ultra Magnus MP, or is it still just in announcement stage?

Has there been any leaked pics of the Ultra Magnus MP, or is it still just in announcement stage?

As yet there's been no official confirmation of Wheeljack, Bumblebee or Ultra Magnus, just a lot of speculation being passed off as fact.

I hope WJ & BB are legit and have factored them into my budgeting plans but for now the only other Masterpieces we know are definitely coming are,

Smokescreen ( imminent )
G2 Sideswipe
Soundblaster with Ratbat
Star Saber

Hopefully there'll be some kind of news on MP20-22 soon, maybe once Smokescreen is released.

Last edited:
Really late to the Dato party... Got these two in a few days ago. I was never too into Autobot cars, G1 cartoon or the toys, but these guys are so much fun!

Siiiiiiiiiick pic.

As yet there's been no official confirmation of Wheeljack, Bumblebee or Ultra Magnus, just a lot of speculation being passed off as fact.

I hope WJ & BB are legit and have factored them into my budgeting plans but for now the only other Masterpieces we know are definitely coming are,

Smokescreen ( imminent )
G2 Sideswipe
Soundblaster with Ratbat
Star Saber

Hopefully there'll be some kind of news on MP20-22 soon, maybe once Smokescreen is released.

Yeah funny thing aint it? Nothing official yet but PO's all over the place. All I know is I preordered 2 MP20's and dont even know what they actually are for sure. Wonder what Ill get?:monkey1

All I know is I preordered 2 MP20's and dont even know what they actually are for sure. Wonder what Ill get?:monkey1
gb53ea781.jpg

Siiiiiiiiiick pic.

Yeah funny thing aint it? Nothing official yet but PO's all over the place. All I know is I preordered 2 MP20's and dont even know what they actually are for sure. Wonder what Ill get?:monkey1

If it turns out to be Star Saber you'll probably have some more cash to pay out!

karamazov80,
Masterpiece McDonald's FTW!

I can already see the arguments about where they'd fit in on the scale chart! :lol

Funny, I've got the MP-11 reissue in my pile of loot, and am seriously considering dropping it because I'm so happy with my T-Cracker repaint. Relatively speaking, the actual figure looks pretty cheap with all the unpainted gray plastic.

Back