ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from Captured Prey and it cam with both the clear and opaque ones...
After much debate, I think these looks the best!

I'm really impressed at how CP kept everyone abreast regarding Quake Wave on the TFW thread. As for the clear hands, I think they are pretty solid, but I'm still wary that they'll far apart.

still one of my favourites - lack of articulation be damned.
code.jpg

He is kinda cool... But his look reminds me. Too much of a modron. He has cube with legs syndrome.

Which is sad, as ice grove to like him a great deal in the idw run.

You know... as much as I hate how callously the Sunbow cartoon/movie ended up killing off or otherwise ignoring my favourites from Seasons 1 and 2, THIS sort of thing is exactly what keeps the comic from being my TF canon. :)

After megatron comes back, we end up with both Galvatron and Megatron existing at the same time, as two more or less different characters, with Galvatron being the "older and wiser" of the two.

I like this idea, though.

DPrime, congrats on the MP Prime haul.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty pleased about it. :)

still one of my favourites - lack of articulation be damned.
code.jpg

Seems pretty articulated to me... god, we've been spoiled, eh?

He is kinda cool... But his look reminds me. Too much of a modron. He has cube with legs syndrome.

Which is sad, as ice grove to like him a great deal in the idw run.

Uh, YOU'RE a modron.

Seriously, either lerath had a stroke or his iPhone auto-correct is on overdrive. ;)

Stupid Ipad Autocorrect.

And no, I'm not a Modron. ( not a typo)

THIS is a Modron

Rogue_Modron_by_Kernspalt.jpg

Dungeons and dragons creature from the plane of logic. It's a box with arms and legs.
Not Chromedome's Overly cubeish torso is leaning a little too much that way for me.. it needs to be taller imo. OR he needs a boxier pelvis to help offset it . Just my opinion.

Funny that the Fusion of Ratchet and Megatron bugs you. It's a classic Sci-fi theme, present a lot in Star Trek for example ( and the primary reason Dr. "Bones" Mccoy refuses to use transporters) a transporter accident fusing the molecules of two or more things together.

Only reason it doesn't kill megs and ratchet, is their laser core, and spark chambers were unaffected by the merge.

Funny that the Fusion of Ratchet and Megatron bugs you. It's a classic Sci-fi theme, present a lot in Star Trek for example ( and the primary reason Dr. "Bones" Mccoy refuses to use transporters) a transporter accident fusing the molecules of two or more things together.

Only reason it doesn't kill megs and ratchet, is their laser core, and spark chambers were unaffected by the merge.

It just seems silly, when you look at it without any of the context of the story or anything.

I'm sure it's fine. Just, not having read the old comic at all, I'm very much a Sunbow canon type of guy, I guess. When I read about some of the stuff that happened in the Marvel comic I'm just like wtf? :slap

But I'm sure it's all good. I'm sort of the opposite when it comes to the GI Joe stories, so I get it. :)

This is the same sunbow cartoon that had a whole episode where power glide and a human fall in love, and another where Spike's mind is put into an even more frankensteinish robot made up of leftover autobot pieces, right?

This is the same sunbow cartoon that had a whole episode where power glide and a human fall in love, and another where Spike's mind is put into an even more frankensteinish robot made up of leftover autobot pieces, right?

LOL THIS. So TOTALY THIS.

The cartoon was FAR sillier than the comic could ever HOPE to be.

I ignore large parts of it. :)

I've finally got my cartoon accurate Starscream. I've done some weathering to it but this was done more out of necessity than design. Picked it up second hand on eBay for a decent price but the owner must have kept it in direct sunlight as a lot of the white had yellowed.
Paint job isn't the best but it'll do as a background figure...

FA97D210-2F54-4582-B094-D42A02976BA4-1282-00000101F94BBF92.jpg

Updated MP shelf

FDD368E8-E87F-4A1E-96AB-0C216694BE29-1282-0000010923179690.jpg

Last edited:
Back