ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... Related note,, CHUG has apperently transmorphed into C.H.U.G.U.R.T.S.

I've heard that acronym before, let's see... Classics Henkei, Universe, Generations, United, Reveal the Shield?

Third Party should be in there somewhere, too. :)

Finally picked up MP10 over the weekend and I'm seriously blown away. Transformers used to be my big collector items, but since the crappy quality of DOTM stuff and the disappearance of any Universe/Generations from UK stores I kind of moved away from them.

I think I'll stick to Masterpiece stuff now, just need to wait for Soundwave to show up in the UK. Not sure if Sideswipe will make and appearance or not.

Finally picked up MP10 over the weekend and I'm seriously blown away. Transformers used to be my big collector items, but since the crappy quality of DOTM stuff and the disappearance of any Universe/Generations from UK stores I kind of moved away from them.

I think I'll stick to Masterpiece stuff now, just need to wait for Soundwave to show up in the UK. Not sure if Sideswipe will make and appearance or not.

Right on:hi5: Did you get the Takara or Hasbro version?

Don't get your hopes up for Sideswipe.

Unless they splash out next year for the 30th Anniversary Hasbro are probably too cheap to pay Lamborghini for the seperate licenses required to market MP12 in North America & Europe.

As a second tier character Takara likely only planned one production run which sold out and they've now moved on.

What's presently out there now is probably IT.

I got 2 before prices went crazy,

Right on:hi5: Did you get the Takara or Hasbro version?

The Hasbro version. thought about the takara one, but the Hasbro one still came with the trailer and some cool accessories so I wasn't too fussed about waiting.

Unless they splash out next year for the 30th Anniversary Hasbro are probably too cheap to pay Lamborghini for the seperate licenses required to market MP12 in North America & Europe.

As a second tier character Takara likely only planned one production run which sold out and they've now moved on.

Yeah I wasn't holding out any hopes on Sideswipe being released as I assume he'd already be out by now if he was being released. Soundwave should be out somewhere in the summer and he was released after Soundwave so I think that says it all.

to be honest, when it comes to the cost of the masterpieces now I think Sideswipe isn't cost effective. I remember getting Megatron for £100, and Sideswipe is £80? Definitely not worth it.

Nice! You got pics of him next to Faith Leader? Hows he scale?

I had 2, sold one to a friend who could not get one anymore.
I'm glad i got this too, had no idea this would go up in price so quick.

What a good friend.:clap

Ahhhh finally arrived! Must say Im very pleased with everything. Had a small paint smudge on Buzzsaw but other than that everythings perfect. Optimus has some nice stiff joints,moreso than my Hasbro MP10. Keep em coming Takara!

jkZyHhLeF9nnb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

j3Kkh3elFcplB.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ahhhh finally arrived! Must say Im very pleased with everything. Had a small paint smudge on Buzzsaw but other than that everythings perfect. Optimus has some nice stiff joints,moreso than my Hasbro MP10. Keep em coming Takara!

Fantastic haul there Furyan!:clap Can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats on the MP Optimus John, and welcome to the world of MP collecting!

I also got Black Convoy and Frenzy & Buzzsaw box today. I really like that Black version of Optimus. Even though mp-10 is cool, I thnik that glossy black and red windows look really great.

Yeah I wasn't holding out any hopes on Sideswipe being released as I assume he'd already be out by now if he was being released. Soundwave should be out somewhere in the summer and he was released after Soundwave so I think that says it all.

to be honest, when it comes to the cost of the masterpieces now I think Sideswipe isn't cost effective. I remember getting Megatron for £100, and Sideswipe is £80? Definitely not worth it.

I didn't have any problem with £70-£80 for the Lamborghinis, although the price Anime Export were charging for MP Prowl & Bluestreak ( £28 plus shipping ) would have been preferable :lol

Furyan,
Congrats on the new stuff!

Here's a pic of Sideswipe with Faith Leader,

I'm happy enough with the scaling.

Fantastic haul there Furyan!:clap Can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats on the MP Optimus John, and welcome to the world of MP collecting!

Thanks! Think Im finally gonna break down and get a decent camera. Been using my Galaxy S3 for the convenience,but I think its time to step up my game a bit.

I didn't have any problem with £70-£80 for the Lamborghinis, although the price Anime Export were charging for MP Prowl & Bluestreak ( £28 plus shipping ) would have been preferable :lol

Furyan,
Congrats on the new stuff!

Here's a pic of Sideswipe with Faith Leader,

I'm happy enough with the scaling.

Thanks for the comparison pic. Faith Leader does scale well with Sideswipe cool. I noticed you have Swipes' side leg panels flipped down,do you prefer them that way? I switch mine from time to time.

Back