ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my review of MP-15 and MP-16! Hope you can check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVI_R74eFc

Great review mate!

Figured people might get a kick out of this. :D Comic-Toys.NL took pictures of their latest instock items.

3661_434155493338747_1294617720_n.jpg

Love the wall of Soundwaves.

Finally finished painting my Macross VF 1/48 into a G1 Jetfire. What an utter utter ball ache it was to paint. Not the greatest paint job but it's a background figure so I can live with it.
Just waiting on MP Prowl and Quakewave :)

97A30C1F-911F-4FDF-9D99-705B813C7E09-2596-0000043721FB228A.jpg

Nice job! Jetfire looks great,nice set up too.

Wow that's some serious aladdins cave there...all those Fort Max's :thud::thud:

I managed to pick this up today in my local HMV...

20130329_134440_zps9069cb7e.jpg

Too cheap to pass up :)

Still not finished War for Cybertron so need to pull my finger out me thinks.

Neil

... WOW.

Big Bad Toystore just earned a customer For life.

Not to be rude, but don't wait up. You'll probably end up waiting for a long time and in the end you'll just get a "sorry, we can't source the item" memo.

Not that it's necessarily their fault. Every retailer from USA to Japan got short-supplied on the last few MP figures. At least BBTS was kind enough to inform you. HLJ didn't give a crap about how my orders of the cassettes weren't filled.

Oh, i've already got mine. I'm more impressed that they're willing to go THAT FAR to help any of their customers.

Much better than TFsource regardless.

Oh, i've already got mine. I'm more impressed that they're willing to go THAT FAR to help any of their customers.

Much better than TFsource regardless.

I thought TF Source released a similar statement regarding the last few MP releases?

Still that's really awesome of BBTS to do. Too bad they're not as nice when it comes to returns for defective items :monkey2

Neil

Let us know what you think! I havent played any of the newer TF games yet but they are on my backlog for sure.

hmmm.

Preadaking with arcee?

real.jpg

Hmmm Im really starting to like this figure..

Neil

9.99 for an empty box?! Steal!

Can you elaborate? I just got their last takara mp-10, mp soundwave, mp sideswipe, mp red alert and all had a little defect and bbts took it all back and paid for shipping with no hesitation. I have been returning defects the last five years with no bs from them.

I thought TF Source released a similar statement regarding the last few MP releases?

Still that's really awesome of BBTS to do. Too bad they're not as nice when it comes to returns for defective items :monkey2

BBTS is by far one of the most expensive stores to purchase transformers from but you are paying for the superior customer service.

I ordered 2x Prowl + 2x Bluestreak for a total of $160AUD from Anime Export. With the same money I could only buy 1 of each from BBTS. But if I have an issue with my AE order I've got zero chance of a return. For the price it's worth the risk, but damn if Takara hasn't got QC issues on all their MP figures. In fact it seems to get worse as it goes on.

Can you elaborate? I just got their last takara mp-10, mp soundwave, mp sideswipe, mp red alert and all had a little defect and bbts took it all back and paid for shipping with no hesitation. I have been returning defects the last five years with no bs from them.

Took them almost 2 weeks to reply to my returns request and I had to explain to them 3 times what was wrong with my figure even though I provided a detailed description of the defects along with almost 10 pictures with circles and arrows specifically showing the damages in my initial email then had to tell them another 3 times that I wanted a full refund. They've now had the item for about a week and I still haven't recieved any reply about my return/refund.

BBTS is great no doubt and they usually reply to me within hours whenever I've had any questions, but now that I want to return something, they're dragging it out it seems. I've been told by a few other members that BBTS can be this way sometimes when it comes to returns so I'm not the only one that has had this issues

Back