ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Which market was it? One of the big ones in London?

Totally understand wherre coming from, and it seems like you're more of a "geewunner" (not-negative) then? Robots-in-earth-disguises?

Ehhh... yes and no. I like the videogame stuff myself, and the classic MTMTE Cybertron alt modes.

But yeah, generally I suppose I like the realistic cars and what not.

Even so, there's just too much going on in that tank design. It's not believable to me, even as a futuristic/Cybertronian design. Too much outputs - where does he store that kind of energy? Where's the armour?

Agreed. Megatron only needs one gun.

Yeah, that too. :)

Nope just my little local one in Pitsea where I live

No idea how they managed to get their hands on them & sell them at such a stupid price I looked on Ebay & to get them sent over would cost me about 10 times what I paid for them

Neil

Even so, there's just too much going on in that tank design. It's not believable to me, even as a futuristic/Cybertronian design. Too much outputs - where does he store that kind of energy? Where's the armour?

I gotcha! That makes quite a bit of sense, and thanks for clarifying.

Ehhh... yes and no. I like the videogame stuff myself, and the classic MTMTE Cybertron alt modes.

But yeah, generally I suppose I like the realistic cars and what not.

Yeah, that too. :)

Fun fact about megatron. His weapons all tie into his Omega cannon ( Arm cannon)

Which, in all Transformers fiction, save one, Tie into a black hole via spacebridge science, and draws power from the energy absorbed from it.

TL;DR
Megatron powers his weapons with a black hole.

Edit: for the record, War for cybertron, and fall of cybertron are the only fiction that deviate from this.

:mad: Those problems with cassettes continue to bug Snoundwave. Last week I got my MP Rumble and Ravage, and specially Rumble can really get stuck into the chest. Ravge can do it too, but if I tilt the whole figure a bit down, it opens the lid normally. That is not very good desing. If you know Optibotimus from youtube, he complained about the very same problem.

Also something to consider and to be carefull, for this happened to one unlucky fellow collector. Apparenty that "chrome" might come off easily:

DSC_0502.jpg

They made a boat load of those TRU MP Rodimus/Hot Rod figures i think since i saw end caps dedicated to only this figure at discount prices for awhile before so, i would say $30 plus shipping with no weapons is a fair price.

Wait what? MP hotrod was the only one I never even saw once in the store. Sure this is scalper central but clearance? I never heard that.

:mad: Those problems with cassettes continue to bug Snoundwave. Last week I got my MP Rumble and Ravage, and specially Rumble can really get stuck into the chest. Ravge can do it too, but if I tilt the whole figure a bit down, it opens the lid normally. That is not very good desing. If you know Optibotimus from youtube, he complained about the very same problem.

Also something to consider and to be carefull, for this happened to one unlucky fellow collector. Apparenty that "chrome" might come off easily:

DSC_0502.jpg

Don't be upset mate; it looks much more real and living this way.

DSC_0502.jpg

You're not supposed to take it with you in a bubble bath!

But seriously, this is why I hardly look at these things. :lol

Chrome wear is always a risk, it's why I never handle those areas on any of my Transformers.

The issue with the tapes getting stuck sounds a bit of a drag but I'm not sure I'll even put mine in there when the others arrive so no big deal.

I'm just not gonna put the tapes in, period, and I'm also always quite careful when it comes to chrome.

I mean, I don't really buy these to "play" with, so I've never seen this as an issue. I posed my Soundwave a bit and he now stands in the detolf for the most part.

Gipetto0812,
OK, sorry if I seemed a bit too aggressive and didn't interpret it the way it was intended, it's been one of those days.

Please don't feel put off any more, I won't comment on Bayformers again.

Cheers man, I appreciate that. No need to tiptoe around it though. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't post anything either. I understand most ppls dislike for the movies. I apologize for possibly making this into something bigger than it should've been:peace

Fun fact about megatron. His weapons all tie into his Omega cannon ( Arm cannon)

Which, in all Transformers fiction, save one, Tie into a black hole via spacebridge science, and draws power from the energy absorbed from it.

TL;DR
Megatron powers his weapons with a black hole.

Edit: for the record, War for cybertron, and fall of cybertron are the only fiction that deviate from this.
I didn't know this. That's pretty intense! no wonder why his cannon seems so powerful...b/c it is! :horror

Awesome pics Deak!

Just picked up the full set of those Kre-o gestalts over the weekend. Couldn't resist the little fellas.

Heads up for anyone still looking for Quakewave. Automaton has one with a damaged box for about $140!

Cheers man, I appreciate that. No need to tiptoe around it though. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't post anything either. I understand most ppls dislike for the movies. I apologize for possibly making this into something bigger than it should've been:peace

No worries, I'm glad we were able to clarify things a bit more as that way we can avoid any disagreements in the future....when the 4th movie is released I'll disappear for a bit! :lol

I recieved a small, but very awesome package from Kapow Toys today containing MP15 & MP16! :yess:

In order of preference,

1.Ravage
2.Buzzsaw
3.Rumble ( red )
4.Frenzy ( blue )

There's a while until MP17 & MP18 but I'll likely get the following in the meantime,

MP14 ( my 2nd one )
iGear Cogz
Mech Ideas Wrecking Crue

Deak Starkiller,
Great pics of the Wrecking Crue, they're going to look great with my other Wreckers.

Well, I just received my replacement finger for mp soundwave. As well as tfc's not silverbolt ( surprised as how big he actually is... And cool) my mp cassettes, and the two casulty, fansproject not-stunticons members. Should be a fun evening!!!

Birthday pressie arrived today from my missus...

20130326_190606_zpsab52fbb4.jpg

Shame I have to wait till June to open them :( :(

franpincho said:
Well, I just received my replacement finger for mp soundwave. As well as tfc's not silverbolt ( surprised as how big he actually is... And cool) my mp cassettes, and the two casulty, fansproject not-stunticons members. Should be a fun evening!!!

Nice haul...now where's the pics!!!!!!!

Neil

Birthday pressie arrived today from my missus...

20130326_190606_zpsab52fbb4.jpg

Shame I have to wait till June to open them :( :(

Nice haul...now where's the pics!!!!!!!

Neil

Congrats!
I know it's frustrating not to be able to have 'em now but they will be worth the wait, I'll do some pics of mine tomorrow!

franpincho,
Great haul!

Back