ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new... but holy ****. Lotta drama.

Got the video/written/pictorial review of Quake Wave up. Here's that:

Toy Review/Pictorial: FansToys FT-03 Quake Wave

67.jpg

216.jpg

412.jpg

Some of you need to chill out. If you can't get along and discuss topics like adults then I suggest you place each other on ignore.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread and others that have been brought to my attention.

Be civil and play nice. :wave

The final TFC Arielbots went up for pre-order

Superion will be assembled by April!

Hercules and Uranos are GREAT sets

The Diamond Select/Hard Hero busts are pretty nice and very cartoon accurate,shame they're only busts.

That old "Heroes of Cybertron" line was good, too. Takara did a larger one, but I forget what it was called... I think they only had Prime, Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream, but it was really nice. None of them transformed, of course, but they came with extra hands and what not. Kind of cool.

I'm of two minds when it comes to the idea of toys being so cartoon accurate that there's no detail molded into the plastic.

Yeah, it DID work for the Animated line, I suppose.

I don't think it'd be good for the Masterpiece line, but as it's one thing? Maybe.

I'm new... but holy ****. Lotta drama.

Got the video/written/pictorial review of Quake Wave up. Here's that:

Toy Review/Pictorial: FansToys FT-03 Quake Wave

67.jpg

216.jpg

412.jpg

Awesome pics, as always.

I'm not a huge fan of the translucent hand/gun... nice figure though. :)

The final TFC Arielbots went up for pre-order

Superion will be assembled by April!

Just did a search for them & colour me impressed.

I think they look great...might not be quite the Superion we were hoping for but they definitely are impressive

If I could afford them I'd be having a set.

Neil

Just out of Curiosity can I ask what the issue is with Quakewave's Purple hand & Gun??

The G1 toy featured exactly the same setup

transformers-g1-0260_1191469271.jpg

I always thought they were done that way so they lit up in gun mode

I think everything about Quakewave looks spot on to me gun & hand included.

Neil

I agree. As an G1 kid I remember Devastator and Superion most of all. Devastator was the first combiner wasn't he? And Superion had Autobots that could fly! Lucky for me my two favorite combiners are from the same company! LOVE what I have so far!

Just out of Curiosity can I ask what the issue is with Quakewave's Purple hand & Gun??

The G1 toy featured exactly the same setup

transformers-g1-0260_1191469271.jpg

I always thought they were done that way so they lit up in gun mode

I think everything about Quakewave looks spot on to me gun & hand included.

Neil

For me, it's because it looks sort of pinkish. I'm not gonna waste time complaining, but I could see how it can turn off some people.

Back