ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics of Soundwave, Soundwave. I completely agree as he's my most favorite TF figure I own too and I can't wait to get a Hasbro version so I can have another one to leave in walkman mode.

How often did Soundwave even use that gun of his in the G1 cartoons?

Wow!!!

The atmosphere in this thread has really changed and become toxic again recently. The difference one member can make eh?

All third party are Ko's and all customisers are "artists"......... really?

Like the Corsair I'm off to pastures new till this becomes less hostile.

Probably a few months after Bays next assualt on the licence is forgotten and certain "artists" stop trying to pimp their overpiced repaints here. There is a sales section for a reason.

Bye all

Bob

Can't you guys just ignore Dubz? That's what I usually do. There are annoying posters all over the internets, but I don't know that people just being generally disagreeable warrants mod intervention. I'll clean up some of the more hostile recent discussions though, and will try to make sure that folks don't get into too many pointless back-and-forths here if it would help. I surely don't want to see valued contributors like Bob staying away from this thread.

I dont like how starscream has detail on his arms and shoulders...legs even..i know that sounds *** backwards...but the cartoons were smooth with no detail..blocky and smooth..I would love a version of starscream like that.

There are PVC figurines if you like that sort of thing...

For me, toon accuracy only goes so far. If a figure looks too "cartoony" it doesn't look like a Masterpiece IMO.

Just got my Mp-13:panic::panic::horror:

OMG it's everything I ever wanted it to be:yess::thud:

This is easily my most favorite transformer ever. Ever since the MP line was started this was my most wanted figure. I am just flying higher then Jetfire on this G1 cloud of goodness :D

Great pics of Soundwave, Soundwave. I completely agree as he's my most favorite TF figure I own too and I can't wait to get a Hasbro version so I can have another one to leave in walkman mode.

How often did Soundwave even use that gun of his in the G1 cartoons?

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Lol I don't remember him using it very much at all.

Soundwave looks great but I am really wowed by Laserbeak.

Yep Laserbeak is a work of genius, he is amazing how they got it so amazing in such a dinky package.

Can't wait for the rest of the cassette's now, if Laserbeak is anything to go by they are going to be special :yess:

Wow!!!

The atmosphere in this thread has really changed and become toxic again recently. The difference one member can make eh?

All third party are Ko's and all customisers are "artists"......... really?

Like the Corsair I'm off to pastures new till this becomes less hostile.

Probably a few months after Bays next assualt on the licence is forgotten and certain "artists" stop trying to pimp their overpiced repaints here. There is a sales section for a reason.

Bye all

Bob

This was why I posted some SW pics thought it might try & difuse the tension abit.

It's gone a bit OTT in here & there's no real need for it.

We all have opinions & we like to air them but everyone needs to just repsect them & if they aren't the same as ours just get on with it the internets is a big place & life is too short to spend it bickering on the web.

Seems a shame to see you & corsair go but if you feel it's for the best then hopefully we'll see you both back real soon :1-1:

Neil

There are PVC figurines if you like that sort of thing...

For me, toon accuracy only goes so far. If a figure looks too "cartoony" it doesn't look like a Masterpiece IMO.

The Diamond Select/Hard Hero busts are pretty nice and very cartoon accurate,shame they're only busts.

Last edited:
I'm of two minds when it comes to the idea of toys being so cartoon accurate that there's no detail molded into the plastic.

On one hand it would be interesting to see, on the other i think if they had more time and a bigger budget the G1 cartoon renders would have been more detailed, we'll never know.

Bye Bob. Takes two to tango btw, remember that before you start passing blame.

And yes we are artists, anything created from nothing is art, its not paint on a canvas but its still art, 3-D art if you like. Have you ever contributed anything artistic to the world? Ever?

:rolleyes2

Can't you guys just ignore Dubz? That's what I usually do. There are annoying posters all over the internets, but I don't know that people just being generally disagreeable warrants mod intervention. I'll clean up some of the more hostile recent discussions though, and will try to make sure that folks don't get into too many pointless back-and-forths here if it would help. I surely don't want to see valued contributors like Bob staying away from this thread.

Mate, you do a great job on this thread and it is appreciated by all of us. You allow "disagreements" and discussion to stay as long as they are within the rules, and sometimes it's actually great reading and informative. You let things "flow" which some mods don't, I like and respect that.

Unfortunately Dubz has been banned from so many boards he now knows how to stay just underneath the line of infraction. He comes close but doesn't cross it. His constant refereal to third party products as KO's is not just factually innacurate but I personally find it offensive. He does it all the time, constantly in a trolling manner.

He pimps his own stuff on here there when there is a sales section which is designed for that. Is that not against some rule?

You have been on here long enogh to know where Dubz goes arguments and discord follows. I could quote loads of reasons why he is a negative aspect of this comminity, but I think the last week speaks volumes. The Corsair was a valued, respected and great part of this forum and he has been forced out by Dubz negative influence. I am also done.

Bob

Bob, you are such a hypocrite, and your facts are wrong.

Please tell me what you are doing right now? Isn't that trolling, stirring the pot?

Also i haven't been banned from "so many" messages boards, my grand total in reality is 1. ONE. You sound as bad as FR and all his lies.
Thats ONE ban is at TFW and that happened about 4 or 5 years ago.

So next time you want to troll me, try and get your facts straight, in fact just don't troll at all, as it'll mean you wont look like a hypocrite.

The cheek of some people, they complain and whine about other people arguing, then they come and instigate an argument and call people names themselves.

Does this make any sense to anyone else?

"Valued poster" indeed...

I'm of two minds when it comes to the idea of toys being so cartoon accurate that there's no detail molded into the plastic.

On one hand it would be interesting to see, on the other i think if they had more time and a bigger budget the G1 cartoon renders would have been more detailed, we'll never know.

Bye Bob. Takes two to tango btw, remember that before you start passing blame.

And yes we are artists, anything created from nothing is art, its not paint on a canvas but its still art, 3-D art if you like. Have you ever contributed anything artistic to the world? Ever?

:rolleyes2

Yep, got an A at A-level art for my own ideas and views and perspective. What excactly are your fomal qualifications to put me down?

Bob

Did some digibashes of MP Soundwave. Hasbro G1 toy based, marvel comics, and Soundblaster. Thought it'd be fun to share these here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bob, you are such a hypocrite, and your facts are wrong.

Please tell me what you are doing right now? Isn't that trolling, stirring the pot?

Also i haven't been banned from "so many" messages boards, my grand total in reality is 1. ONE. You sound as bad as FR and all his lies.
Thats ONE ban is at TFW and that happened about 4 or 5 years ago.

So next time you want to troll me, try and get your facts straight, in fact just don't troll at all, as it'll mean you wont look like a hypocrite.

The cheek of some people, they complain and whine about other people arguing, then they come and instigate an argument and call people names themselves.

Does this make any sense to anyone else?

"Valued poster" indeed...

Fact.
This board was a great place to vist and read for a long time. There could be difference of opinion but no issues. Respect all round.

Fact.
Dubz is back. It is now a mess off arguments like it was last time he was here. People leaving the board, myself included. Sorry for adding to the "drama" for all you other guys but I'll step away now, so I don't help continue the very thing I'm complaining about.

Bob

Last edited:
The hell is going on in here!? Everyone cool off and if need be put each other on ignore. We need this thread to stay stong bretheren. We just had an explosion of excellent Tf related news this year so lets push aside the BS and enjoy the moment peoples.

Back