ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty good. Skywarp obviously is a Starscream repaint as Cliffjumper is a Bumblebee one... Optimus and Megatron have shiny finishes and the Mirage is a hologram type see through-- the airport is cool as it ties into one of the original G1 season one episodes and it's what I'm using to pose the Robot Heroes on (of course when the others arrive, hopefully by the end of the week, I'll probably not be able to pose all of them on it).

:lol:lol yeah!! there pretty kick ass!!!! love em!!!!!! :rock

Hey guys I have a MasterPeice Optimus Prime for sale. He is mint in box and made not by Hasbro but by Takara. I'm asking $100 for him which includes shipping but I will trade him for a Side Show 12inch Anakin Skywalker fig but it has to be from Episode 3. Anakin dont have to be new in box but he does have to be complete. So if anyones interested pm me or email me direct at [email protected].

Thanks Guys,

Steve

Hey guys I have a MasterPeice Optimus Prime for sale. He is mint in box and made not by Hasbro but by Takara. I'm asking $100 for him which includes shipping but I will trade him for a Side Show 12inch Anakin Skywalker fig but it has to be from Episode 3. Anakin dont have to be new in box but he does have to be complete. So if anyones interested pm me or email me direct at [email protected].

Thanks Guys,

Steve

Thanks Guys,

Steve

This post belongs in the for sale trade section...........oh wait.:monkey5

Primes off the market. I had a look at him and he's not going to be for sale. Sorry everyone.

:monkey5

I promised myself I wouldn't get the cutesy Robot Heroes and then I saw the special five pack that came with the Mirage-created military airport-- long story short here are ALL of the Transformer Robot Heroes...

Season One G1

All in a smorgasbord

Prime's new member of his 80's posse

I love those Robot Heroes also. :D

I can't believe that I'd actually like non-transforming TFs but they are really cool. Much better than Action Masters. :monkey3

Comic-Con is great!

You guys like my shirt? :D

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

Very cool pics Ill!! :rock

I love those TF "tuxedo" shirts. I have the Tracks and Soundwave shirts.

Anybody see this clip from the Hasbro Transformer panel. :google

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=7&itemid=11679

The new cartoon is kinda growing on me. :eek: I don't like that style of animation but as long as the writing is good I'll watch it.

The new toys look awesome!! More movie-based figures and cartoon based figures. Laserbeak transforms into a guitar for Soundwave. Grimlock! Slag! Arcee! :google

https://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=8194&start=0

Back