ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that magnus kicks ass :rock
It's okay, I just can't get over the fact that it's basically a Prime repaint. :monkey3

By the way, I am getting an MP-04 Prime from Anti-Hero for $190 shipped, awesome price considering it's current going rate, it's averaging about $350 shipped on the bay right now!! :rock

I think it looks good as a repaint. I never liked how UM looked in the cartoons.

The REAL Ultra Magnus begs to differ. :D

250px-Ultramagnusg1.jpg

I've not read all the thread but just thought I'd ask, has anyone picked up the license yet for Transformers? I would love to see SS do some PF's from the movie! Would make me very broke, but I would love SS to do them! :D

I've not read all the thread but just thought I'd ask, has anyone picked up the license yet for Transformers? I would love to see SS do some PF's from the movie! Would make me very broke, but I would love SS to do them! :D
Not yet, still hoping though! Diamond Select had the G1 license right now and are producing a great looking new line of Mini-busts.

i asked one of the sideshow reps at the con if they had the license and they said they didn't. which means even if they got it now, it would be atleast 12-18 months before we saw anything.

i asked one of the sideshow reps at the con if they had the license and they said they didn't. which means even if they got it now, it would be atleast 12-18 months before we saw anything.

12-18 months hey? Well that's OK, it gives me time to save up! :lol

I finally got around to getting a few photos of my greatly beloved Hybrid Style Convoy THS-02. Teasers:

More here. Many more to come; need to drag out the photocube and tripod.

That's World's Smallest Meister with the THS-02.

Last edited:
Alright, im confused. Everyone keeps saying that the "typical" Ultra Magnus that we get with toys/collectibles is of him "naked" without his armor. But I fail to see how it is the same Ultra Magnus as depicted in the cartoons sans his armor???

For one, the UM in the cartoons doesnt have the same face and mouthguard as prime did....

I fail to see how one can consider a Prime 'Repaint' to be Ultra Magnus. :D

That's why I don't but into the MP Ultra Magnus hype, when they give me a G1 Magnus with the same face as the Cartoon, THAT will be Ultra Magnus.

Also because the G1 toy was also a Prime repaint that came with the trailer that was basically all the armor.

No armor = Naked...I guess. :lol

People are going nuts of repainted movie toys!

I mean there was a repainted $10 Bumblebee that went for $800!!!!!! And now a Prime that is $50 bucks and going for $1,500?!?! Who has the cash for all of this?

I bet they'll feel like suckers when Hasbro and/or Takara start making Masterpiece versions of the movie characters. I don't doubt one bit that they're thinking of doing Masterpiece Movie Prime.

People are going nuts of repainted movie toys!

I mean there was a repainted $10 Bumblebee that went for $800!!!!!! And now a Prime that is $50 bucks and going for $1,500?!?! Who has the cash for all of this?

I bet they'll feel like suckers when Hasbro and/or Takara start making Masterpiece versions of the movie characters. I don't doubt one bit that they're thinking of doing Masterpiece Movie Prime.

i would love an MP version but not if it takes them away from creating the G1 line.

Back