ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys also might want to check the Toys R Us website. They have free in store pickup on him right now where you can add him to your cart and pick him up at the store at your leisure. Perhaps one of your local stores has him in stock and you can just go that route.

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I have an extra MP TC MISB I'd be willing to sell to a member that can't find one. PM me and we can work out the details! Not trying to scalp, just want to help out anyone that needs one!

You guys also might want to check the Toys R Us website. They have free in store pickup on him right now where you can add him to your cart and pick him up at the store at your leisure. Perhaps one of your local stores has him in stock and you can just go that route.

I tried that and all the Toys R Us near are out. I was just lucky yesterday and that was my last option, the 'hidden' TrU. I would have just not gotten him just to not make the scalpers profit from them.

I was also lucky they the Classic TMNT toys by Playmates. And even luckier they had at least one each.

I have those Classics TMNT too.My favourite cartoons as a kid was TF and TMNT,closely followed by MOTU.

looking forward to assembling that Uranos aka Superion to go with Hercules...1st figure is soon to be released

It doesn't bother you that it has six members instead of five?

That was a deal-breaker for me. :(

Hercules might be more G1 accurate,but the individual robots in bot and vehicle mode looks better on Giant.Paid more attention to smaller details too.
I am not very interested in Devastator at the moment,and happy i ain't,because it would be damn hard to decide which one of the two i would prefer.

I think the way the did it is fine. Other wise you would just have his giant chest wing shield thing out when not combined. This was at least it serves a purpose. And if you don't like it, put it up unless he's combined.

How long untill Sidesipe comes out?

P1000488.jpg

P1000486.jpg

P1000485.jpg

P1000484.jpg

Sideswipe and Soundwave are supposed to be out by December.

I was interested in the Devastator, but I prefer to wait for an official, bigger, more detailed version of each.

Even Sideswipe? I thought Sideswipe would be here sooner :(

I just wish igear had made the iron hide and ratchet a little bit taller.

Looks a little small for mp10. Not sure about faith leader though?

Why would they make them fit with MP10 when they have their own Prime that they fit perfectly with?

iGear are doing their own line, with it's own scaling, how their stuff fits in with official toys isn't their objective and never has been.

I just wish igear had made the iron hide and ratchet a little bit taller.

Looks a little small for mp10. Not sure about faith leader though?

I thought that when I saw them posed with MP10.

They are however perfectly scaled for Faith Leader.

Thecorsair posted pics a few pages back of them posed with Faith Leader & they look great.

I actually ordered a Faith Leader this week because of it.

Decided I'd use him as my Prime instead of picking up an MP10.
He should scale perfectly with Sideswipe & Red Alert as well.

Will have to wait & see when they launch though.

Neil

Suposedly that is still a rumor...(plus the sixth member would only be weapons and chest plate?)

So far from what they have shown, it looks fantastic and very G1.

Hercules is awesome! So I only can see TFC Toys doing the same with Superion (gotta have these two together at least)

I guess in the end,a sixth member doesn't bother me too much,as long as the combiner looks like Superion

Got my first henkei today,which was Hound.I can allready tell that before i get the others that this will be my favourite classics figure,it's spot on Hound!Something i can't say about the rest except Jazz.

I won't get Prowl,Bluestreak,Sunstreaker,Cliffjumper or Mirage classics yet.They are just too damn expensive,and in this size...Definitely not worth it at all.

Suposedly that is still a rumor...(plus the sixth member would only be weapons and chest plate?)

So far from what they have shown, it looks fantastic and very G1.

Hercules is awesome! So I only can see TFC Toys doing the same with Superion (gotta have these two together at least)

I guess in the end,a sixth member doesn't bother me too much,as long as the combiner looks like Superion

Ah, I stand corrected. Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I might end up buying their Superion after all, but I have to admit, it's not the "must have" Herc is.

^I prefer Green Giant to Herc, but their not-Superion is sick.

I can't wait for MMC's not Predaking!! Have you guys seen him (err.. silhouette)???

Back