ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure awesomeness!!!
I'm loving it!!

BTW, I got Hegemon last night and wow!!
What an amazing figure!!
BEST MEGATRON EVER!!!! :rock!!
My only complain if any, is the head is a bit tiny... but overall it's kick ass!! I cannot believe a 3rd party can make a better product/design than HasTak... This is the ultimate Megs for me!

Anyone have the Ark diorama i believe igear made a few years ago?

skip it. it's VERY fragile. it looks nice, but that's it. it doesn't stay pegged together too well. and it can break eaisly.

There is a papercraft one out there you can get, print out, and do for free.
Get some poster board, and get the same effect.

https://www.joeamaro.net/Base.html

I cannot believe a 3rd party can make a better product/design than HasTak

In addition to making the best G1 style Megatron 3rd parties have also made or are making better versions of,

Optimus Prime ( Faith Leader is admittedly a blatant KO of MP01 but it removed almost all of the main issues I had with the official one. )

Coneheads ( Another KO and modification of an official mold but they're great. )

Bumblebee ( The ArtFeather reshell is what the official one should have looked like although I still think a better looking G1 Bumblebee is possible. )

Springer
Insecticons
Arcee
The Constructicons/Devastator
Ironhide
Ratchet
Huffer
Seaspray
Brawn
Gears
Beachcomber
Swerve
Outback
Sixshot
Topspin & Twin Twist
Aerialbots/Superion
Stunticons/Menasor
Broadside
Impactor

I think I may have missed a couple of others as well.

So really, it's no major suprise that Takara ( Hasbro don't have any/much input on the MP line ) have suddenly gotten a fire lit beneath their backsides and the MP line is now getting characters that most people wouldn't have expected a few months back as well as new versions of the usual suspects.

Takara won't be able to make every G1 character in the MP line because of licensing issues and the reality that some characters aren't marketable enough at that pricepoint but the 3rd parties are there to fill the gaps.....such as Wheeljack, Jazz & Mirage.

I'm pretty excited to get this guy in soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks really good. Waiting on a few reviews just because it's a new company, but I may have to pick one up at some point...

It looks better,but in Robot mode the RID that i have under way is good enough for me.What is the price on this and who will carry this?If there is one TF that needs an upgrade it's RID Cliffjumper,i hate that grey Flame-ish BS on it.

It looks better,but in Robot mode the RID that i have under way is good enough for me.What is the price on this and who will carry this?If there is one TF that needs an upgrade it's RID Cliffjumper,i hate that grey Flame-ish BS on it.

RID - is that what they called the line in your neck of the woods? When I think of RID BB and Cliffjumper, I think of the new Prime line...

If I had Classics or Henkei Bee, I'd probably pass on this, but I don't (anymore). I agree with you on Cliffjumper, but Classics BB also had some little white stripes that, while not quite as aesthetically unappealing as those on Cliffy, still bother me a bit.

That said, I'm going to wait until we get some in-hand feedback/reviews. If it was made by iGear or FP, I might be more willing to take the chance, but since it's a new company, who knows what kind of QC issues it might have?

Apparently you can only order it from select online stores. BBTS and TFSource aren't carrying it because of the blantant copyright infringement (e.g. Autobot symbols, its name is actually "Bumblebee", etc.). I know you can get it at Chimungmung and a few other lesser known stores... Not sure if RK is carrying it. I think it's around $60 or so?

RID=Robots in Disguise.The classics yeah.I don't even care about TF Prime.
Yes i saw a few stores had it,but never heard of them so im not sure how reliable they are.

I think you can get that BB on ioffer as well.

Having gone back & forth for a while I've decided I'm going to wait for something better as I don't want anything that still has that Classics feel to it in my Autobot display.

how about the chinese Cliffjumper?

300px-Generations_china_import_deluxe_cliffjumper.jpg

this has started to show up in american stores along with the wheelie, springer and swerve this week.

how about the chinese Cliffjumper?

300px-Generations_china_import_deluxe_cliffjumper.jpg

this has started to show up in american stores along with the wheelie, springer and swerve this week.

lol, that thing looks ridiculous... :)

In all seriousness, though, if the guy's bothered by a couple of stripes on Classics Cliffjumper, he's probably not going to be interested in the TF Prime version with a silly new headsculpt.

Unfortunately, we are pretty much without a decent G1/Classics Cliffy for the time being. :(

Okay guys, don't attack me but I love all things Optimus Prime (mostly) especially the movie. HLJ has the Revoltech Jet wing Prime instock. Was the 1st one worth it? With the extra accessories they have it for $50. Anyone plan on getting him?

Finally found a damn Masterpiece Thundercracker. Damn scalpers are starting to get on my nerves. Good thing there are 3 Toys r Us near me and one is kind of hidden.

The guy at the other stores that some guys just come in and buy them all at once.

Finally found a damn Masterpiece Thundercracker. Damn scalpers are starting to get on my nerves. Good thing there are 3 Toys r Us near me and one is kind of hidden.

The guy at the other stores that some guys just come in and buy them all at once.

Congrats! I never did see Rodimus or Grimlock at TRU because of damn scalpers. Nice to see that someone locally is selling a TC on Craigslist for only $150:mad:

Just got my shipping confirmation from iGear for Brawn! :yess:

Me too. :)

Congrats!

Congrats! I never did see Rodimus or Grimlock at TRU because of damn scalpers. Nice to see that someone locally is selling a TC on Craigslist for only $150:mad:

Yikes, that sucks.

Well, I'm not too concerned. The MPs seem to hit Canadian TRUs en masse after all the scalper hype is more or less done south of the border. And if not... well, I still think a Japanese version will come out, and it'll probably cost around $150, so whatevs. :)

Just got my shipping confirmation from iGear for Brawn! :yess:

Nice,im getting one myself!

TRU still have these?I assumed they were sold out everywhere a long time ago.Ive settled with the thought that i have to go the ebay way and pay 100++ plus shipping.

Last edited:

I had many chances to get those two, but already had the Takara Grimlock and Rodimus, I never did like him, especially since its his fault Optimus died.

I just hope Hasbro releases Sideswipe, Red Alert, and Soundwave with all the cassettes. I have the Takara Soundwave on Pre-order though.

Nice,im getting one myself!

TRU still have these?I assumed they were gone everywhere.Ive settled with the thought that i have to go the ebay way and pay 100++ plus shipping.

You have to really look for it. I went to 3 different ones every week for the past month. Fhey were all on the way though, within 10 miles from my house.

Last edited:
looking forward to assembling that Uranos aka Superion to go with Hercules...1st figure is soon to be released

Back