ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. That figure will be a "beast" too! Wonder how much monies he will cost. I hope he will be around Herc's size:pray:

I just saw a G1 Predaking with Crazy Devy add-ons in person, and it's quite impressive as is. Stood just as tall as Herc, believe it or not, and looked like a contemporary Transformer, not a G1 "brick".

Of course, having the individual figures fully articulated and with better detail will be nice. :)

I just saw a G1 Predaking with Crazy Devy add-ons in person, and it's quite impressive as is. Stood just as tall as Herc, believe it or not, and looked like a contemporary Transformer, not a G1 "brick".

Of course, having the individual figures fully articulated and with better detail will be nice. :)

Just picked up the predaking reiisue earlier this year. Have been contemplating getting the Crazy Dev upgrades. I really enjoy the original mold as is though.

I thought that when I saw them posed with MP10.

They are however perfectly scaled for Faith Leader.

Thecorsair posted pics a few pages back of them posed with Faith Leader & they look great.

I actually ordered a Faith Leader this week because of it.

Decided I'd use him as my Prime instead of picking up an MP10.
He should scale perfectly with Sideswipe & Red Alert as well.

Will have to wait & see when they launch though.

Neil

Here's the iGear Autobot "family",
igearautobots.jpg

When Brawn arrives I'll do some new pics as I've put Autobot logos on Ironhide & Ratchet since I took the above shot and it'll be nice to compare Brawn's scale since he's bigger than the previous Minibots.

No logo on Arcee?

I gotta get me some of those... I've been contemplating getting the Reprolabels sets, but they seem quite heavy on the G1 toy-style shiny labels, which are kind of nice, but oftentimes I think they're not quite realistic enough for CHUGs and MPs.

No logo on Arcee?

I gotta get me some of those... I've been contemplating getting the Reprolabels sets, but they seem quite heavy on the G1 toy-style shiny labels, which are kind of nice, but oftentimes I think they're not quite realistic enough for CHUGs and MPs.

There's one below the neck area, it's just got a clear background instead of the white which is accurate for the character although it doesn't stand out at certain distances.

If I have a criticism of Reprolabels it's that many of the sets have labels that don't make sense on the modern toys as there tends to be much more sculpted detail now.

The ones for the TFC Constructicons are a good example, there's a few nice labels on each but I think that putting them all on leaves each toy looking too cluttered and messy especially where there's colors that don't match too well with the paintjob or plastic.

My top 5 Reprolabels sets are,

1.CHUG Sunstreaker
2.CHUG Prowl
3.CHUG Bluestreak
4.Autobot & Decepticon logos ( white background )
5.Autobot & Decepticon logos ( clear background )

There's one below the neck area, it's just got a clear background instead of the white which is accurate for the character although it doesn't stand out at certain distances.

Oh, I see it now. D'oh!

If I have a criticism of Reprolabels it's that many of the sets have labels that don't make sense on the modern toys as there tends to be much more sculpted detail now.

The ones for the TFC Constructicons are a good example, there's a few nice labels on each but I think that putting them all on leaves each toy looking too cluttered and messy especially where there's colors that don't match too well with the paintjob or plastic.

I agree. Some of the designs make them look too much like the original toy that way. But I guess you can just pick and choose what you want, so no biggie.

My top 5 Reprolabels sets are,

1.CHUG Sunstreaker
2.CHUG Prowl
3.CHUG Bluestreak
4.Autobot & Decepticon logos ( white background )
5.Autobot & Decepticon logos ( clear background )

I'll have to take a look at those ones. What about the iGear Seekers? I have a set of those as well and they definitely need some logos at least...

Rumble and Ravage was expected to be next,only a matter of time when it was getting announced.

Quite nice to see a Takara MP release at $60! Really makes me think anything's possible now.

I guess we can pretty much bank on a Buzzsaw and Frenzy set at some point, too. Maybe Ratbat?

Fort Max is good news, but I don't have anywhere for that big mutha... My G1 collection is rapidly dwindling...

Fort Max is cool but perhaps way too expensive for me. It would be over 500$ shipped to finland if you order from BBTS. Rumble and Ravage are old news, but cool anyways. Definitely getting those.

Encore dinobots would be really nice as well.

Excited about the masterpiece cassetes and curious about the prime releases. The generations subline will probably be similar to the US deco but with metallic paint.

And I don't care about Fortress Max. Wouldn't know what to do with him, even though I can afford one.

Oh, I see it now. D'oh!

I agree. Some of the designs make them look too much like the original toy that way. But I guess you can just pick and choose what you want, so no biggie.

I'll have to take a look at those ones. What about the iGear Seekers? I have a set of those as well and they definitely need some logos at least...

One of the labels with the Sunstreaker set came in very handy as I had a bit of chrome chip off the spoiler so the label covered it nicely.

Prowl & Bluestreak's Reprolabels work well because they are better thought out than some of the recent sets and none of them feel like they've been included just for the sake of being more G1.

The ones for the Seekers & Coneheads both have the same kind of issue as the Constructicon sets.

I was going to buy them but the labels for the jet intakes and feet didn't look right on the MP mold so I saved a bit of cash and I just put some Decepticon logos with a silver background on the wings.

Last edited:
Back