ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is 1 per case, so a little bit more difficult than the others. Have you seen the entire 1st season Craw? Soundwave went from mediocre to badass in the span of two minutes of screen time. So cool.
I just checked my Target. Nothing on the shelf yet. And yes i've seen the entire first season. Looking foward to the new episode this weekend. Soundwave is awesome. I like his silent yet loyal to Megatron approach. But i hope he eventually talks with the classic Soundwave voice.

Got to open up my Takara Bulkhead and Cliffjumper today and man are they great! I'm really impressed with Bulkhead. I didnt think i'd like him so much. And cliffjumper is just great, couldn be happier with it. Still waiting on my FE Optimus from eBay! :impatient: seller went out of town w/o saying anything until today when I messaged him wondering why my stuff hadn't shipped. Almost feel like I might be getting swindled here

Last edited:
Got to open up my Takara Bulkhead and Cliffjumper today and man are they great! I'm really impressed with Bulkhead. I didnt think i'd like him so much. And cliffjumper is just great, couldn be happier with it. Still waiting on my FE Optimus from eBay! :impatient: seller went out of town w/o saying anything until today when I messaged him wondering why my stuff hadn't shipped. Almost feel like I might be getting swindled here

I hope HLJ pulls through with my Bulkhead and CJ order.

Hope you get your Prime soon, he's very impressive. Making me want to get a Takara version but not too sure if the paint job is worth getting vs the Hasbro release.

Idk I love the way the bots look in the Bay movies. I couldn't see them looking like the Prime designs in the movies. But whatever, it's transformers and i'll watch it and like it no matter what

is there any word on if hasbro is releasing MP prime in the US this year? I would assume it would be another august release like they did with MP grimlock.

Hi guys newbie here.

I'm more of Zoids and die cast Super Robot collector but recently got interested in 1/6 scale made by Hot Toys and Enterbay. So far got Superman Christopher Reeve, Captain America, Thor, Tony Stark (Mech Test Ver) and Mr. Bean.

As this thread is dedicated to Transformers, would like to share my Wife's Transformer Master Piece and my kids Tranformer Movies (trilogy), Animated and Armada collection:

Wife's TF MPs:
MPTF1a.jpg

MPTF2.jpg

MPTF3.jpg

Kids TFTM, ROTF, DOTM, TFA & Armada:
TF16.jpg

TF1.jpg

Human Alliance Bumblebee is great.

:lecture:lecture

it's my favorite movie-verse BB I have with second being the DOTM Leader BB

Though I know some folks really like the battle ops BB figure. It has rubber tires right?

Wish we could've gotten a movie-verse optimus that was as big as or bigger than Battle Ops BB and had rubber tires.

Back