ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soundwave is in stock at Toys r us .com. I just picked him up. Figure it'd be easier than running to local stores. Got Megs and Wheeljack too.

I been watching that site daily waiting for him to go back in stock. But of course it goes back in stock once I found another one. Can't complain. I say 30 minutes - an hour it will sell out again. Glad you was able to pick it up. Megs and Wheeljack are the other 2 that is a must if you like TFP.

My Megatron was shipped at a friends house the other day. That is the only one I did not see in hand. I think it's the lighting
6815689049_023cd4830e.jpg

6815689105_1cb9d41553_o.jpg

^ Me too.

The Deluxe version from the Entertainment Pack looks really nice actually. Too bad he's too small. Hopefully Takara gives their version of the Voyager a nice metallic looking paint job.

Hi I cant seem to add any pictures they just come up real small. Ive got terminator, predator, star wars, master replicas, Nice pix of the optimus prime maquette. Add me on facebook if anyone wants to see my collection. Billy Costigan my pro pic is of the dodge from the fast and the furious. Look forward to sharing my pictures
Cheers

Hi I cant seem to add any pictures they just come up real small. Ive got terminator, predator, star wars, master replicas, Nice pix of the optimus prime maquette. Add me on facebook if anyone wants to see my collection. Billy Costigan my pro pic is of the dodge from the fast and the furious. Look forward to sharing my pictures
Cheers
Set up an account at photobucket.com. Upload your pics there. Then each pic will have an image link code. Copy that code and paste it in your message to post a full size pic.

Yup, Soundwave is sold out again at Toys R Us' website and still can't find him in stores yet.

Have you tried using the DPCI number at Target? They're not supposed to be on shelves until the 26th or so, but if you can find a nice employee, they can sell them to you if they're willing to check in the back.

^ Me too.

The Deluxe version from the Entertainment Pack looks really nice actually. Too bad he's too small. Hopefully Takara gives their version of the Voyager a nice metallic looking paint job.

my other reason is i HATE the light and sounds weapon the hasbro release has.
hoping takara gives us a better version.

Looks like Hercules got an upgrade kit announced.

https://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=24052

Haven't spent enough money on your massive TF Hercules yet? TFC announced 007 - Hercules upgrade at this years Animation On Demand. This set will trump other 3rd party products currently under development by offering several products in one kit. This set will include:
-a new, G1 influenced head
-an optional "rage" face
-a battle damaged visor
-a new rifle with combining features
-new shoulder extensions that will add even more girth
-new forearms that not only appear more G1, but allow the treads to fold up to the body and seem more reminiscent of the G1.

1329615319_Picture030.jpg

1329615319_Picture032.jpg

I just noticed TRU.com had RID Ratchet and Arcee deluxe in stock but already sold out. Sucks that both are also packed 1 per case.

Back