ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cost

rid figures are smaller and cheaper quality

and now they figure they will have to give work breaks and maybe a raise in the sweatshops they use to produce these

My takara fe bulkhead comes from bbts today!

I need the human prime figures if anyone has them for sale or trade.

I'm thinking of selling my custom WFC Omega Supreme. Would anyone be interested in it?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39430830@N07/sets/72157626616487901/with/5729880714/

Looks like that Hasbro employee was full of ____. The new official photo looks like that neon-disaster at the show. I feel sorry for the people who were looking forward to these figures.

I try to remain optimistic. :(

Especially because it just doesn't make sense. Every other WFC/FOC figure DOES have accurate colors. So why is Bruticus so wildly different? Why is Blast Off purple? Hasbro didn't want to do two white cars close after another with RTS, that's why Wheeljack had his repaint (Tracks) released first. So why would they release two purple spaceships who even look the same(!) in robot mode in the first two waves? It makes no sense, even for Hasbro's usual shenanigans! :gah: :panic:

Hopefully we'll find out WTF is up with this before their release in May. I want these figures, and Bruticus will probably look a LOT better when properly transformed, but if it's in these colors then I'd rather pay double for the Takara versions...

Here are a couple of shots of PRID Soundwave.

6845030503_270a29894c_b.jpg

6845030641_9a0382142a_b.jpg

6845030571_2062fa2b03_b.jpg

6845030723_a1b2440f80_b.jpg

How do you guys like this figure? His arms look really cheap to me, just being flat panels. I may pass on him. Got wheel jack though. And he's amazing.

He looks amazing to me, though it's annoying that his knees are blocked by the panels. And his arms are supposed to be flat, so that's not really a negative for me.

He looks amazing to me, though it's annoying that his knees are blocked by the panels. And his arms are supposed to be flat, so that's not really a negative for me.

so i haven't watched too much of the show, because i don't have cable. I'm waiting for the blu ray.

is this sound wave pretty accurate? what about scale wise up against the FE figs? pretty good in robot mode anyway?

He scales pretty well judging from this pic:

primecons01.jpg

Though he should be a bit taller, closer to Starscream's height.

SickMind-Soundwaveobjects.jpg

And here's some screencaps from the show. I'm really quite impressed with how accurate he is.

DarknessRising5-Soundwaveturn.jpg

snapshot20110821230422.bmp

Deusex-Soundwavecrouching.jpg

Concept art too, since I couldn't find a proper full body pic:

jagex-transformers-mmo-game-prime-soundwave%20(4)__scaled_800.jpg

I'm surprised the Prime figures are staying true to the charachters in the show...minus the funky colors.

That soundwave is awesome. Wonder how hard it is to find him though. I should check my local target. I got my FE Optimus Prime today. It was worth it. It is a stellar figure. Very screen accurate too.

That soundwave is awesome. Wonder how hard it is to find him though. I should check my local target. I got my FE Optimus Prime today. It was worth it. It is a stellar figure. Very screen accurate too.

i have all the hasbro first editions on the way, except for bulkhead, i needed and GOT the takara one of him, he arrived today. can't wait to have them all together. just need the KIDS and sound wave now.

what do you guys think? striker prime? everyones talking about him having an inferior mold to jetting prime, but i swear they look almost identical.

jetwing
attachment.php

striker
attachment.php

what do you guys think? striker prime? everyones talking about him having an inferior mold to jetting prime, but i swear they look almost identical.

jetwing
attachment.php

striker
attachment.php

The only mold difference is the fuel tanks cannot be taken off of Striker. I have both and its really a personal preference as both have pros and cons. Striker is great especially if you want the accurate looking DOTM gun, and the shield is pretty sweet too. Jetwing is great for the jetpack. If you want I can post some side by side pics but it might take me a while.

The only mold difference is the fuel tanks cannot be taken off of Striker. I have both and its really a personal preference as both have pros and cons. Striker is great especially if you want the accurate looking DOTM gun, and the shield is pretty sweet too. Jetwing is great for the jetpack. If you want I can post some side by side pics but it might take me a while.

Sure! I love pics! But honestly I think my minds pretty made up. The colors on striker are so much better. Plus my prime don't fly! Haha. I'm more into that opening shockwave scene where he has the sheild rather than when he gets tangled in wires like a little kitten tangled in yarn haha. Would love pics just to see more striker though. If you want. Thanks!

That's awesome Craw, thanks to some help from a boardie here in the great white north I was able to pick up a couple of FE pieces for a friend of mine. :duff Thanks again D!

He is 1 per case, so a little bit more difficult than the others. Have you seen the entire 1st season Craw? Soundwave went from mediocre to badass in the span of two minutes of screen time. So cool.

Last edited:
Back