ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a preview of MakeToys' not-Devastator, and another new product: The Fallen!

img0143le.jpg

img0137yr.jpg

img0141iqu.jpg

Thanks to Encline for the images
. :rock

I actually liked the designs from the get-go. I guess I like the mix of the G1 and movie designs.

The thing with me is, when it comes to collecting Transformers, after another year or two Hasbro will get bored with this, and revamp the franchise once again... That's why I'm hesitant to invest myself fully into collecting Transformers, other than G1 type stuff.

As I get more into the show, we'll see if that changes. You never know. I'd certainly get some of the Beast Wars characters if they ever made decent figures of them, so there are always exceptions...

They said that they want to have this be the main show from now on. Hopefully they'll stick to that, and any revamps will just be existing characters getting updates, like in Beast Wars. That would work nicely.

I'm loving the look of the Make Toys Devestator

I'm seriously considering picking him up he looks amazing.

Will be keeping a close eye on him in the future.

Neil

Cool pics. Wish I still lived in Victoria for this show!

They said that they want to have this be the main show from now on. Hopefully they'll stick to that, and any revamps will just be existing characters getting updates, like in Beast Wars. That would work nicely.

Yeah, we'll see... I'm not getting my hopes up!

I'm loving the look of the Make Toys Devestator

I'm seriously considering picking him up he looks amazing.

Will be keeping a close eye on him in the future.

Neil

Yeah, looking at the pics, I kind of want him too, now. If only for the individual Constructicons. We'll see, though.

I also want those Renderform weapons for Ravage, Hot Rod, and Hound... That Sixshot looks difficult to pass up, too.

wow that's a tiny Devy.

So it's confirmed that the robot there IS The Fallen? wewtsauce.

Tiny??? Well, smaller than Herc, but not tiny. Seems like a lot of people are second guessing themselves now about Giant...

I'm tempted to get the set, if only for the more G1 accurate Constructicons, but we'll see. I'd be hard pressed to justify two sets...

Hearing some ominous rumblings on TFW. According to the Botcon organizer and TCracker (a confirmed insider), ____ is about to hit the fan for the 3rd party developers. No word which, though iGear and KO Toys were mentioned by those posters. Hasbro's had enough, apparently. I don't think they can do much, but be prepared to order your stuff from an overseas shop like Robotkingdom in the near future.

Tiny??? Well, smaller than Herc, but not tiny. Seems like a lot of people are second guessing themselves now about Giant...

I'm tempted to get the set, if only for the more G1 accurate Constructicons, but we'll see. I'd be hard pressed to justify two sets...

From what I heard, Giant will only be about an inch/inch and a half shorter then Hercules. And will go for half the price, which could be a problem. But for some reason they're going with G2 colors first, so Hercules has the advantage there.

Will they be selling this set on the Hasbro Toy Shop? I would love to get one.

Yup!

Last edited:
Hearing some ominous rumblings on TFW. According to the Botcon organizer and TCracker (a confirmed insider), ____ is about to hit the fan for the 3rd party developers. No word which, though iGear and KO Toys were mentioned by those posters. Hasbro's had enough, apparently. I don't think they can do much, but be prepared to order your stuff from an overseas shop like Robotkingdom in the near future.

Yeah, I've been reading that thread too. Just rumours and speculation at this point, but interesting reading, I suppose.

From what I heard, Giant will only be about an inch/inch and a half shorter then Hercules. And will go for half the price, which could be a problem. But for some reason they're going with G2 colors first, so Hercules has the advantage there.

I wonder if they're doing that because of Hercules... the real hard-core fans might be more likely to buy both, since one will be the G2 version...

He's not much taller than that beer bottle in that picture, which to me makes him look relatively small.

As for the 3rd party smack down nonsense, it's just that. Nonsense. The majority of these companies are Chinese, and china dosnt recognize international copywrite laws. Additionally, even of hasbro tried the same thing takara did with telling some web stores not to carry them, or they will not do business with them, places like big bad toy store would remain unaffected. They don't buy from hasbro.

It's just sour grapes.

Yup![/QUOTE]

Got some funds in my Paypal account, so I decided to finally order Hercules Heavy Labor from Robotkingdom.com!

First time using that site - hope it goes well. I've only heard good things, though.

Two down, four more to go...

Here's a special custom. Straight from the New York ComicCon, this exclusive "First Edition" started as a limited set offered at the convention. I rapidly got home and pulled an "all nighter" getting these guys detailed and even cooler. Painted to match the original yellow and clear coated with a super-high gloss lacquer paint. Tons of details on these guys, they are engineering masterpieces. I am looking forward to more from the Transformers : Prime series.

More photos (and there's a ton) can be seen :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966
and
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157627800574069/
and my super cool newly revamped website :
www.frenzyrumble.com

6258036955_b97cbf64cb_o.jpg

6258037003_0c5ba886e5_o.jpg

6258037125_a1cc8c1080_o.jpg

6258036359_dc014be6c1_o.jpg

6258036415_d5443a19af_o.jpg

6258036593_9587840785_o.jpg

6258563016_7082654c39_o.jpg

This Generation 1 themed Arcee (and Jack Darby) is part of the New York Comic Con exclusive 2 part set "First Edition" human alliance set pack......
So, another repaint from TF:prime (amazing figures from this line, can't wait for more) I went to town matching the original pink, then adding lots more color and detail to Arcee. Clear coated her with prismatic gloss clear coat, giving her a metallic shine. I wanted the extent of the customizing to remain subtle, and true to the original exclusive set.

Loads more pics can be seen :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157627925227242/with/6258061339/
or
or
www.frenzyrumble.com

6258588052_982cc5ab3f_o.jpg

6258061149_c8ffb2f746_o.jpg

6258588024_098ddf752f_o.jpg

6258061287_3b079cc327_o.jpg

6258587764_4529509024_o.jpg

6258060867_c10980dcd1_o.jpg

6258587716_c3a72b8e6d_o.jpg

6258060979_0e56599fc8_o.jpg

6258588146_a9b96048dd_o.jpg

If so, I can't help but imagine that ____ing iGear Thundercracker had something to do with it. You're only gonna be able to poke a sleeping bear so hard. Though it would be a bummer if I were not able to finish up my TFClub Devy, the money saved on Transformers stuff would be good. No interest in 99% of the official stuff nowadays.

Got some funds in my Paypal account, so I decided to finally order Hercules Heavy Labor from Robotkingdom.com!

First time using that site - hope it goes well. I've only heard good things, though.

Two down, four more to go...

Good choice! Just ordered Chronicles Series reissue Prime and Henkei Hound from them:hi5:

Yup!

Thanks for freaking me out Ra88, went ahead and ordered a Faith Leader from TfSource thinking ____ was gonna hit the fan today lol, I panicked:rotfl Been meaning to pick him up anyways to fit in with the rest of my CHUG figures

Good choice! Just ordered Chronicles Series reissue Prime and Henkei Hound from them:hi5:

Thanks for freaking me out Ra88, went ahead and ordered a Faith Leader from TfSource thinking ____ was gonna hit the fan today lol, I panicked:rotfl Been meaning to pick him up anyways to fit in with the rest of my CHUG figures

Good hauls!

Henkei Hound is one of my favourites, and Faith Leader's my choice Prime as well (I still don't get the hype for MP-10, personally).

I have to admit, I've been wondering recently if I should just pick up the iGear Coneheads, but it's hard to justify $340 for three non-first season characters right now.

iGear's Thundercracker is probably going to be my next pre-order/purchase, but I'd like to see more pics first...

Good hauls!

Henkei Hound is one of my favourites, and Faith Leader's my choice Prime as well (I still don't get the hype for MP-10, personally).

I have to admit, I've been wondering recently if I should just pick up the iGear Coneheads, but it's hard to justify $340 for three non-first season characters right now.

iGear's Thundercracker is probably going to be my next pre-order/purchase, but I'd like to see more pics first...

I'm so tempted by the Coneheads myself but with the current pre-orders for Hot Toys already mounting up I'm finding it hard to save the cash for the 3 of them :(

That said I am definitely getting the Thundercracker
I already have the Takara MP Thundercracker but the iGear one is looking difficult to pass up thanks to him having all the correct colours.
I'll just put the Takara one away & display the iGear instead.

iGear Starscream & skywarp are both easy passes for me as I have the Walmart Masterpiece Starscream & the original Takara Skywarp so they are both cartoon accurate enough in my eye's to make do ;)

Whatever happens the murmurings about Hasbro getting involved is a little worrying for future releases though.

Neil

This Generation 1 themed Arcee (and Jack Darby) is part of the New York Comic Con exclusive 2 part set "First Edition" human alliance set pack......
So, another repaint from TF:prime (amazing figures from this line, can't wait for more) I went to town matching the original pink, then adding lots more color and detail to Arcee. Clear coated her with prismatic gloss clear coat, giving her a metallic shine. I wanted the extent of the customizing to remain subtle, and true to the original exclusive set.

Loads more pics can be seen :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157627925227242/with/6258061339/
or
or
www.frenzyrumble.com

[/CENTER]

Thank you for sharing the pics :clap

For those who have igear figures already i got a couple of questions, is there an in scale trailer that fits Faith Leader? and two how is the quality of the igear seekers? Ive been a few videos of people not being able to stand them up and have complained about fragile plastic.

Back