ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dubz,

Lets just let it go man. I've already said I can't be bothered.
IMO trying to have a reasonable discussion with you is like shouting at the sea (and you probably feel likewise)
As such I'm not going to bother anymore.

Nobody wants to sit here and see us _____ at each other (least of all me).

We don't agree on much lets just leave it there.

:peace

Bob

Dubz,

IMO trying to have a reasonable discussion with you is like shouting at the sea (and you probably feel likewise)

Bob

Hehe, you are wrong there dude!
It seems we do agree on something! ;)
But i think thats fine, I mean thats what makes everybody different right?
No need to fall out over it or some BS.
What i dont get is when people cant accept that and move on, but instead have to start massive arguements, or "heated debates" (which online means a flame war 9 times out of 10) or demonize people which brings me on to the comment below:

Yeah, I'm not sure why you won't drop it, dubz. It's just tedious at this point.

Drop what exactly?
I say I dont like something and people jump down my throat about it, and feel it necessary to tell me or lecture me about how wrong i apparently am with back fisted comments etc and then im made to look and feel like the bad guy?
Yeah, you're right it is very tedious at this point but not for the reasons you think.

I Just read on TFWorld that the "official" height for Hercules will be 15" :horror

Apparently this was confirmed by the guy from TFC who oversaw the display all the pics we have seen have come from.

Not sure if it's true or not but if it is I am :yess: and :(

:yess: because the bigger he is the more awsome he will look in the display. Huge Devy = win

:( because I'm not sure he will fit in a Detolf. My displays are in detolfs.

Bob

Is Hasbro releasing anything next year you guys are looking forward to?

Other than a few Prime figures, I haven't seen much.. and that makes me sad..

22647079201108212155183071620670394_001.jpg

so why does long haul have those numbers/letters on the side of the dump box? am i missing something?

Yeah I wondered that too, I thought it was a serial number or something. I'll probably remove it.

It spells "Hercules"
Each number represents a letter of the Alphabet.
5 = E as it's the fith letter of the Alphabet
18 = R and so on.

Bob

Oh! Well, there you go! Thanks Bob.

That's. . .a bit odd. But, whateva.

Meh.

Yeah.
I think it would have been better if they had used it as a sneaky way to put Devastator on him. Guess they didn't want to run the risk though.

Bob

Yeah, don't want to get sued.

Bob....did you say something? Saw you posted then lost all interest so...

Meowtch Miss. Lady Beetch. :wink1:

Dubz,

Bob

I've been down that road before, it's Dumbz way or the highway. :duh

Yeah, I'm not sure why you won't drop it, dubz. It's just tedious at this point.

Regulate!

I Just read on TFWorld that the "official" height for Hercules will be 15" :horror

Apparently this was confirmed by the guy from TFC who oversaw the display all the pics we have seen have come from.

:yess: because the bigger he is the more awsome he will look in the display. Huge Devy = win

Bob

:yess:

PRIME all the way, and hopefully...dare I say it, some movie figures too.

Bob

15"? ( goes off to measure the space in a Detolf shelf )

He'll have to stoop a little as the height of each shelf is not quite 15".

Even though I may have to display it on the top of the Detolf cabinet a 15" Devastator = WIN!

encline,
The only official product on the horizon I have any intrest is Takara's Alternity Goldbug and even that is doubtful because of the likelihood of an iGear variant of their forthcoming Bumblebee.

Nothing from Prime or DOTM will ever tempt me into parting with my cash and with the way the various 3rd party releases are going the next all new Classics style molds will have to be something pretty special for me to give them more than a second glance.

I never set out to be 3rd party only but the likes of iGear, FansProject, Perfect Effect & others are making items that are more appealing to me in pretty much every way except the cost.

The higher prices are a drag but being a Brit I'm used to getting boned on prices and as a result I have become very good at recycling other things to raise the cash if I want an item enough.

I'm currious to see what the future may bring for the Generations line, as well as waiting to see hasbro deliver on their promise for the "end of the year plans" involving Arcee and Generations they talked about at sdcc and botcon.

Beyond that, i might get Prime Bulkhead, as he might just fit in with my classics figures.

I've not seen anything yet, but isn't "classics" suposed to restart in some form or other? If so I'll be in for a few. Especially if I can finally get my Trailbreaker.
I'd like Skids too. Nobody seems to like Skids :(

Deak. Cheers matey :hi5:

I haven't got any interest in the "Prime" figs at the moment as I'm not sure if I like the designs. Having said that I didn't like the look of Animated initially and it became one of my fave lines ever. I guess I'll decide when I finally see the show. It is Supposed to be starting over here on Cartoon network next month. Everything could change then.

Are you a fan of the show? My wallet is already trying to convince me I'll hate it :lol

15"? ( goes off to measure the space in a Detolf shelf )

He'll have to stoop a little as the height of each shelf is not quite 15".

Even though I may have to display it on the top of the Detolf cabinet a 15" Devastator = WIN!

Yep if this is accurate it looks like he might have to be displayed doing the splits at my house. Devy does "Fame" :lol
I really want to have him behind glass because you just know he will be a dust magnet !!

Bob

Bob,
I'd be open to a Classics Skids or a Trailbreaker/Hoist mold but at this point I think iGear would be more likely to make one in the style I'd prefer as they're sticking to the original alt modes.

Some of the reimagined ones are nice ( eg Wreck-Gar, Warpath, Scourge ) but others go too far from the original ( eg Kup, Blurr, ) for my liking.

If Devy is that big you could just view the inevitable dust as "weathering"....it's what I do otherwise I'd forever be dusting the stuff that's not in Detolfs :lol

I'm currious to see what the future may bring for the Generations line, as well as waiting to see hasbro deliver on their promise for the "end of the year plans" involving Arcee and Generations they talked about at sdcc and botcon.

Beyond that, i might get Prime Bulkhead, as he might just fit in with my classics figures.

I've actually been really pleased with the Generations line. Hopefully the future will only get better for it.

I've actually been really pleased with the Generations line. Hopefully the future will only get better for it.

This.
Cant beat a good old fashioned, G1-inspired official release.
LOVE the classics/generations/rts/universe lines.
Not interested in anything TF:prime related although if Hasbro in their infinite wisdom decided to actually show the programme in the UK that might have changed, not just for me but theyd be on a gold mine since all the kiddies over here would watch the show and want the toys also.
Still dont get why the United States of the center of the universe only gets TF:prime, thats just idiotic if you ask me.
But whatever. :dunno :Flush
All i want until i hear of some new classics releases are MP Hotrod, DMK Prime, Buster Prime and a few United toys and maybe leader Ironhide and if i can ever find one a metallic edition of that battle ops Bumblebee they made a while back.
Oh and maybe that leader DOTM Prime they are supposed to be making.
I cant justify the cost of jetwings Prime, he just lacks anything that really deserves the extra cost. :cuckoo:

transformers prime will air in the uk next month on cartoon network sept 5th! i seen 18 odd episodes in youtube and prefer it to animated so looking forward to seeing it in HD!

Not unless they release the updated MP Prime, MP Thundercracker, or a G1 looking Classics figure than really retains G1 aesthetics in the way that their MP figures and the 3rd party stuff tends to. Not holding my breath on any of those except the new MP Prime.

i'll be picking up some of the Prime figures for sure. they look pretty promising and i really like the show. someone had the Starscream on youtube already. it looked pretty awesome. i'm just hoping for a voyager sized Megatron. i didn't see one in the release schedule i saw.

I've not seen anything yet, but isn't "classics" suposed to restart in some form or other? If so I'll be in for a few. Especially if I can finally get my Trailbreaker.
I'd like Skids too. Nobody seems to like Skids :(

Deak. Cheers matey :hi5:

I haven't got any interest in the "Prime" figs at the moment as I'm not sure if I like the designs. Having said that I didn't like the look of Animated initially and it became one of my fave lines ever. I guess I'll decide when I finally see the show. It is Supposed to be starting over here on Cartoon network next month. Everything could change then.

Are you a fan of the show? My wallet is already trying to convince me I'll hate it
:lol

Yep if this is accurate it looks like he might have to be displayed doing the splits at my house. Devy does "Fame" :lol
I really want to have him behind glass because you just know he will be a dust magnet !!

Bob

Um, if you like Animated then you'll dig PRIME, I am not going to lie it starts off slow but it REALLY gets kicked up a notch. I have recently seen the last 3 episodes that have yet to air here in the US and was blown away. The series really ramps up towards the end of the first season. It's solid.

This.
Cant beat a good old fashioned, G1-inspired official release.
LOVE the classics/generations/rts/universe lines.
Not interested in anything TF:prime related although if Hasbro in their infinite wisdom decided to actually show the programme in the UK that might have changed, not just for me but theyd be on a gold mine since all the kiddies over here would watch the show and want the toys also.
Still dont get why the United States of the center of the universe only gets TF:prime, thats just idiotic if you ask me.
But whatever. :dunno :Flush
All i want until i hear of some new classics releases are MP Hotrod, DMK Prime, Buster Prime and a few United toys and maybe leader Ironhide and if i can ever find one a metallic edition of that battle ops Bumblebee they made a while back.
Oh and maybe that leader DOTM Prime they are supposed to be making.
I cant justify the cost of jetwings Prime, he just lacks anything that really deserves the extra cost. :cuckoo:

Man Rubba-Dubz you are so pissy, I would expect this more from an American not an English chap such as yourself. If you spent half the time enjoying what's out there Transformerwise and less time _____ing you'd be a happier person. The glass is half full my friend. :dunno

Not unless they release the updated MP Prime, MP Thundercracker, or a G1 looking Classics figure than really retains G1 aesthetics in the way that their MP figures and the 3rd party stuff tends to. Not holding my breath on any of those except the new MP Prime.

I am cautiously OPTimistic about the new MP Prime.

i'll be picking up some of the Prime figures for sure. they look pretty promising and i really like the show. someone had the Starscream on youtube already. it looked pretty awesome. i'm just hoping for a voyager sized Megatron. i didn't see one in the release schedule i saw.

Not yet, but I am sure we'll see something soon. The Voyager figures are going to kill, I defy anyone to pass up Bulkhead & Prime.

i'll be getting voyager Prime and Bulkhead. probably Voyager Starscream too. and then BB, and Arcee from the deluxes. maybe Cliffjumper and Wheeljack. we'll see.

Just out of curiosity and because I haven't kept up in a while but has the Encore line ended? Last one I picked up was a cassette one...think it was 18 or 19. They seemed fairly regular at one point and I'd always hoped to see a Dino set (though if I remember correctly the molds were long since gone).

Back