ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity and because I haven't kept up in a while but has the Encore line ended? Last one I picked up was a cassette one...think it was 18 or 19. They seemed fairly regular at one point and I'd always hoped to see a Dino set (though if I remember correctly the molds were long since gone).

Devastator is next but after that nothing has been announced so it's either done or the releases are being spread out more than they have previously been.

Just out of curiosity and because I haven't kept up in a while but has the Encore line ended? Last one I picked up was a cassette one...think it was 18 or 19. They seemed fairly regular at one point and I'd always hoped to see a Dino set (though if I remember correctly the molds were long since gone).

It's funny that some no-name company was able to do high quality Dinobot knockoffs, but Hasbro or Takara can't....

I'm looking forward to Transformers Prime series.

Here's a new picture revealed for the DA-28 Striker Prime and others
https://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/new-image-found-of-da-28-striker-optimus-prime-p1280701.php

Both the deluxe and HA versions of Leadfoot look really good. I'm also looking forward to the deluxe Soundwave, and maybe its just me but the pic of the HA version doesnt look to bad either.

As for Striker Prime I'm gonna need to see some more pics.

Actually it's still going, Devastator is the next release. :rock

transformers prime will air in the uk next month on cartoon network sept 5th! i seen 18 odd episodes in youtube and prefer it to animated so looking forward to seeing it in HD!

Really?! Thats great! I wonder if i can get CN...

Man Rubba-Dubz you are so pissy, I would expect this more from an American not an English chap such as yourself. If you spent half the time enjoying what's out there Transformerwise and less time _____ing you'd be a happier person. The glass is half full my friend. :dunno

Typical American response.
If you lived in the UK youd have good reason to complain as well.
And get the name right, or your going back on my ignore list.

Grow up Dubz, you're acting like a baby. And I apologize for making light of your fake internet name. In return you can call me Poop Starkiller.

little-baby-pouting.jpg

And I apologize for making light of your fake internet name.
I bet you'd feel real bad if his real, given name was Dubzcustomz, and you just go around bastardizing it like it ain't no thang. For all you know, there could be a long line of Dubzcustomz, going back to the 1400s or whatever. And here you come along, just spelling and mis-spelling it however you want, spitting on the faces of Dubzcustomz I through XLV.

Way to go, jerk.

I bet you'd feel real bad if his real, given name was Dubzcustomz, and you just go around bastardizing it like it ain't no thang. For all you know, there could be a long line of Dubzcustomz, going back to the 1400s or whatever. And here you come along, just spelling and mis-spelling it however you want, spitting on the faces of Dubzcustomz I through XLV.

Way to go, jerk.

Hey, I took the last sentence out of my post when I said "ignore" is for pussies? :dunno But you're right Sam (if that's your real name), Dubba-Wubba is from England and they are the home land dating backing thousands of years.

This place just opened a few blocks from me. Maybe I can get Deak a t-shirt? I'll include 5 free Transformers and $100 since we live in America! :hi5:

https://www.dubssubs.com/

America, suck yeah! :panic:

The latest confirmation on TFC Devastator's height is 13 inches....not quite as awesome as 15 inches, but still awesome :)

Who cares how much they cost? We're AMERICAN. :dunno

Right! Where is my top hat? Make it rain paper...

I guess that makes it OK, then. Just wish the guy in that picture was dressed like one of these guys:

90210v1.jpg

Mad stylez, for sure..

Oh shi, +1 for the 90210 reference.

Well he is the owner.

nate90210__oPt.jpg

I only go to the Peach Pit After Dark. :(

So basically as tall as a Hot Toys figure? Hrm, not liking that so much.

Orders cancelled. :(

Back