ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironhide looks amazing here

1293486195_Iron2.jpg

Yeah he looks great. Not as good as the deluxe, it had perfect proportions and i think they should have just upscaled the deluxe to voyager and sold that, but this is still much much better than the old voyager.

Just picked up the PP01 Mini MP prime.

Anyone know where i can find a white shoulder decal of the autobot symbol for him?

oop, never-mind.
reprolabels FTW

Last edited:
Took a pic of one of my displays today,

autobots.jpg

When United Wheeljack is out I'll reshuffle the lineup and have him standing in front of his greatest creation( Grimlock )

Having seen the first pics of what's to come in the TF3 line I've decided I'm almost done with official Transformers and will be going 3rd party only after buying the following,

Takara United
Jazz
Tracks
Wheeljack
Grapple
Scourge
Lugnut

Takara Masterpiece
Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

3rd party stuff that's on my radar includes,

TFC Devastator ( If all the Constructicons are Deluxe and the price isn't too insane it looks like a can't miss item. )

PerfectEffect Reflector ( It's a camera and splits into 3 little robots, just as the G1 original did. Hasblo's is going to be a lame repaint of the recent Perceptor mold..........no thanks. )

Mastermind Creations Hearts of Steel Shockwave and Insecticons
( I didn't buy Prime after hearing a few bad reports about the QC but if things are stepped up for the next ones I'd seriously consider them as I love the designs. )

iGear Ultra Leader
( If the trailer/armor doesn't suck then I'll add this to my collection. )

iGear Megatron
( Gotta get this to lead my Classics Decepticons as the Henkei one can't compare. Hopefully the smaller fusion cannon seen on the prototype will help remove the balance issues that plague the official one. )

Niiiiiiiiice!

16721813528469319959013_1293937467.jpg

Steampunk cyclops and killer train FTW! Can't wait to see what they will look like!

If there's one character my collection lacks it's Shockwave and subject to price and QC quality this one would be just the ticket.

I hope it's Voyager size as he's one of those characters that doesn't really look right as a Deluxe.

The Insectitrain also looks excellent, the robot modes look very G1 and the alt mode is one of the best designs for a combiner I've ever seen.

If anybody was thinking of getting the Fansproject superion add-on kit, now's the time. Robotkingdom.com just got re-stocked. $99.99 plus $15 for shipping.:yess: This is why ebay peices have been reasonable for the past week or so.

TFC Devastator ( If all the Constructicons are Deluxe and the price isn't too insane it looks like a can't miss item.

It's scary how good this thing is looking, and I'm scared of how much the complete Not-Devastator is going to add up to $$$.

My only consolation is that it's confirmed the Constructicons will be released individually, and as they are finished/become available.

Gotta catch em all!:panic::panic::panic:

I'm a transformers nut! I hope sideshow will put out more of the ROTF bots like the OP maquette - just not so expensive!

It's scary how good this thing is looking, and I'm scared of how much the complete Not-Devastator is going to add up to $$$.

My only consolation is that it's confirmed the Constructicons will be released individually, and as they are finished/become available.

Gotta catch em all!:panic::panic::panic:

do they have a site? or will they be carried by BBTS?

Hey all!

Here is a few Transformer figures I got.

88698725.jpg

Starscream VS Megatron Revoltechs.

23726299.jpg

Starscream MP.

86170824.jpg

Megatron MP.

62606984.jpg

Optimus Prime in Nissan R35 GTR version.

Awesome!

Did you run in to any trouble getting MP Megatron into Aus? I got mine in fine about 18 months ago, but I've heard a lot of things going wrong, even to the point of taking 8-10 months getting past customs. I'm wanting to import another soon to leave in alt mode with the Justitoys upgrade pack I have. Also, where abouts did you get G1 MP Starscream? I bought MP ghost Screamer but think I need the cartoon accurate paint job as well.

Cheers!

Awesome!

Did you run in to any trouble getting MP Megatron into Aus? I got mine in fine about 18 months ago, but I've heard a lot of things going wrong, even to the point of taking 8-10 months getting past customs. I'm wanting to import another soon to leave in alt mode with the Justitoys upgrade pack I have. Also, where abouts did you get G1 MP Starscream? I bought MP ghost Screamer but think I need the cartoon accurate paint job as well.

Cheers!
Hey man!

Nah, no prob getting Megatron in, I bought it in a store :lol

I asked the owner and he said he bought a few in from overseas via Hand Luggage... So he pretty much just carried it into the country and no need to be checked hah!

+ as you know Megatron is packaged in Human Form so it would not look like a "gun" going though the X-Ray machine.

I too have heard a lot of troubles getting him in cuz of the whole handgun situation...

I have even heard of ppl dismantling the figure and re-assembling it back together when in the country or they put an orange cover over the pistol tip, but no need really...

He didn't say much LOL!

That would be awesome if you can get another Megatron in, 2 on display in both modes would look bad as!

Justitoys upgrade pack = Wicked! How did you score that?!

MP ghost Screamer... Is that a transparent version of him?

I bought my MP Starscream from Hobby Japan (Melbourne).

A friend of mine use to work there but now he has opened up his own store called Akiba Hobby and I pretty much get my figures from him.

Or try Hobby Link Japan, they have a good variety.

It came in a different package like so...

tf_mp_starscream_a.jpg

From memory it is the American / Japanese Import as the Original Japanese Version was all grey + purple and does not look as good...

Cool!

You lucky duck. Grabbing MP-05 in a store must be the holy grail for some TF collectors in Oz! Kinda....

Problem with displaying MP Megs in gun mode + the upgrade package is the the room for a piece 3+ft wide:pfft: but it will be worth it. I guess I can spread it atop my detolfs haha...

Yeah ghost MP Starscream is the transparent ver. So much awesome in one figure, I'd really recommend him if you like the mold!

I wish I had a friend that worked in a collectibles store:monkey2

You lucky duck. Grabbing MP-05 in a store must be the holy grail for some TF collectors in Oz! Kinda....

Problem with displaying MP Megs in gun mode + the upgrade package is the the room for a piece 3+ft wide:pfft: but it will be worth it. I guess I can spread it atop my detolfs haha...

Yeah ghost MP Starscream is the transparent ver. So much awesome in one figure, I'd really recommend him if you like the mold!

I wish I had a friend that worked in a collectibles store:monkey2
:)

Yeah this guy had quite a few MP's for sale.

From memory, I saw Megatron / Grimlock / Optimus Prime + Convoy / Star Scream / Skywarp + he had other figures like Dragonball Z / The Simpsons etc...

Yeah, it is the Holy Grail, it's just money! Megatron was $350, Grimlock was about $450 and Optimus Prime / Convoy I think was over $500 :gah:

That's a decent size for the Megatron upgrade and would look so impressive too!

Definitely get another Megatron :D

Owning a hobby store is good but selling the figures can be slow...

General walk-in customers don't buy much or in small amounts as most of them come in, ask for the price, say to themselves "I can get it cheaper online or go back to Hong Kong / Japan to get it cheaper"...

Yeah sure but the plane ticket will cost you 1st... LOL!

Then you get decent customers, see what they want and you get a sale.

He does well at Manifest + he would sell off quite a bit of stock and at least that covers him for a few months.

Other then that he just stays open for 7 days a week and sell whatever he can, it's tough but he enjoys it, I guess.

IMO I think the demand in figure collection (buying) is not all that big, due to our population compared to Asia / USA / EURO...

Especially with figurine collection, it's more of a "niche" market.

So the bigger the population the more ppl you are going to get in the market.

We have a demand for this in AUS but it is just a lot bigger overseas.

Back