ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on quite the Transformers kick lately...some shots of my newest figures:

Generations Skullgrin:
5290946387_33dd2275dc_b.jpg

HFTD Tomahawk:
5295750410_6972f8ddb1_b.jpg

Animated Rodimus Minor:
5309085607_e87d6f0305_b.jpg

Generations Blurr:
5318202692_fe37549a83_b.jpg

Generations Thunderwing:
5317996937_569c0b06a9_b.jpg

Classics Mirage:
5318135445_8225c421a4_b.jpg

It's scary how good this thing is looking, and I'm scared of how much the complete Not-Devastator is going to add up to $$$.

My only consolation is that it's confirmed the Constructicons will be released individually, and as they are finished/become available.

Gotta catch em all!:panic::panic::panic:

My decision to stop collecting official Transformers after the last few Takara ones I want is partially motivated by the desire to help raise cash for each Constructicon as they come out..........I might even use the cash I was going to save for MP Hot Rod towards them as the MP will be easier to get down the line.

Yes sir, and you can bet that it's not in English. But I've read (don't ask me where, probably on TFW2005) that they will be available from most reputable 3rd party Transformers dealers.

Thats awesome news. I will definitely being saving up to get these amazing Constructicons.

Hey guys, I was thinking about getting the Masterpiece Grimlock.. Should I get the Reg MP or the King version? I mean is it really worth the extra $100 for the king version? I do like it, but $250 shipped is pretty steep. Would At least hope it holds it's value..

Hey guys, I was thinking about getting the Masterpiece Grimlock.. Should I get the Reg MP or the King version? I mean is it really worth the extra $100 for the king version? I do like it, but $250 shipped is pretty steep. Would At least hope it holds it's value..
Much as I love my Masterpiece Grimlock, even the US price of $70 was about double what the figure's actually worth in terms of size, materials and complexity. If I paid even $100 for it I would have felt extremely ripped off.

If you're getting the King version just for the crown then it's better getting the TRU version as it'll be much cheaper.

If you like the comic based color scheme more than the G1 toy/cartoon based deco of the first Takara release and the Hasbro one then the King version is the one to go for.

i got around to watching transformers prime 5 pt mini series...and i gotta say, i really enjoyed it. had a darker tone overall, even though the kids were kinda....eh....i know it's geared towards kids, but i really hope they tone down some of it, especially the girl, man was she annoying.

anyway, if they get around to making toys from this line, i foresee them being close to their onscreen counterpart. as nice as the movie figs are, they just can't capture the complex designs from the movies. PRIME however, looks possible.

Much as I love my Masterpiece Grimlock, even the US price of $70 was about double what the figure's actually worth in terms of size, materials and complexity. If I paid even $100 for it I would have felt extremely ripped off.

Yeah, I like the overall color scheme of the King version, not just the crown. But yeah, the price of the King version is just too astronomical! Think I'll just pick up the U.S. version, is it's quality as good as the Japanese version?

I've been on quite the Transformers kick lately...some shots of my newest figures:

Animated Rodimus Minor:
5309085607_e87d6f0305_b.jpg

Really nice pics man!

I've never even seen an episode of TF Animated, so the urge to buy any of the figures for me was never there, but everytime I see Rodimus Minor it makes me want to pick him up. Might do it when Masterpiece Rodimus comes... hmmmmm:clap

Think I'll just pick up the U.S. version, is it's quality as good as the Japanese version?
As far as I'm aware yes, but having not owned the Japanese version I cannot say for sure. What I can say is that there are no quality issues whatsoever with my US edition Masterpiece Grimlock.

As far as I'm aware yes, but having not owned the Japanese version I cannot say for sure. What I can say is that there are no quality issues whatsoever with my US edition Masterpiece Grimlock.

Yeah, I know there was some issues before in the line.. And I always preferred Japanese over US since the US has almost always half assed there production. But if things are cool now as you say then US version it is.

Thanks

Finally got my Protector (after what feels like a lifetime)
Hopefully getting Sidearm tomorrow too.
Just need my MP Roddy now !!!!!

DSCI0013-8.jpg

Bob

New features/articulation/point of interest:
- New heads
- Shoulder articulation
- Elbow articulation
- Wrist articulation
- Hand articulation (Spyglass)
- Hip articulation
- Knee articulation
- Glass lens on Viewfinder has hologram Decepticon faction symbol inside it
- Alt mode (camera) has light up lens

Transform and combine all 3 robots to form "camera" mode. Perfect for spying on Autobots.

Debatable "Masterpiece Class" considering he scales well with several Masterpiece figures (see images)

More (and larger) photos can be seen :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157625755592172/
and
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966

Alt Mode

5327951140_0677fc975d_o.jpg

5327950878_4aa7243f75_o.jpg

Spectro

5327337315_33f63f1995_o.jpg

5327337077_e90f14f51e_o.jpg

Spyglass

5327338309_576d8a3f36_o.jpg

5327948774_7d3123decf_o.jpg

Viewfinder

5327949188_2f690a7353_o.jpg

5327338551_5a7802149d_o.jpg

Group Shots

5327950344_43eea042c5_o.jpg

5327339949_57919f9de8_o.jpg

Finally got my Protector (after what feels like a lifetime)
Hopefully getting Sidearm tomorrow too.
Just need my MP Roddy now !!!!!

DSCI0013-8.jpg

Bob

Nice setup!, did you get your Protector from Kapow?

( If so that means mine should be imminent as well! )

Nice setup!, did you get your Protector from Kapow?

( If so that means mine should be imminent as well! )

Cheers mate and yep I got him from Kapow today. :)
If you ordered him and Sidearm at the same time they should arrive together, but they will be sent seperatly if you odered them at different times (like I did).

Very cool fig. I think Fansproject Magnus has more of a wow factor but this guy is great !!! Hope yours shows up tomorrow mate!

Bob

Back