ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qqsg0k.jpg

2ng7cyx.jpg

My latest WIP, Sideswipe.
6rq8ew.jpg

nwlmy1.jpg

2ltlswg.jpg

54btro.jpg

2hrfn0w.jpg

n5llic.jpg

He now has individual fingers
zn6et2.jpg

rwo1aq.jpg

I went to my local Kmart today and was lucky enough to find Deluxe Skids, Deluxe Wheelie, and best of all Human Alliance Bumblebee! They also had several of the Fallen Voyager class, but I didn't pick him up.

Got the final work on the swords done, and detailed his head, since i noticed his fins and panels were missing the silver details he should have.

lopswords1.jpg

lopswords2.jpg

lopswords3.jpg

lopswords4.jpg

lopswords5.jpg

Swords were removed by unscrewing the forearm and wrenching them out, they have a long plastic peg with a metal stud plugged in the end which is what holds it in the arm, and a spring wrapped around the peg. Removed the spring and the stud, and wrapped the peg in a rubber strip, so now the peg can be plugged tightly into the hole on the arm and the swords are on, or pulled out and he's clean and free.

Paint on the swords was same as his other metal parts, black base silver drybrush, some light silver drybrush on some of the base swords parts to bring out the details and thats about it.

He's pretty much done now i think. Now i gotta do sideswipe and find me the rest of them, like skids and mudflap.

Excellent custom you got there, Magnuz! I wished I had the skills to paint likdat...Thumbz up!

Brilliant repaints Magnuz! You are really one talented painter. And the bright colour scheme of the Transformers figures are really vibrant and they really stand out in your pictures a whole lot more than the darker colour schemes like your Hot Toys Dark Knight figures. Excellent stuff =D

If you don't mind me asking, did you have to remove certain parts of the figure to paint some of the finer details?

Picked up Skids today for $11 and change on sale at walmart, went to TRU and HA BumbleBee is fricken $49.99 Canadian..WTF is that..is it not like $20US?.

Got the final work on the swords done, and detailed his head, since i noticed his fins and panels were missing the silver details he should have.

lopswords1.jpg

lopswords2.jpg

lopswords3.jpg

lopswords4.jpg

lopswords5.jpg

Swords were removed by unscrewing the forearm and wrenching them out, they have a long plastic peg with a metal stud plugged in the end which is what holds it in the arm, and a spring wrapped around the peg. Removed the spring and the stud, and wrapped the peg in a rubber strip, so now the peg can be plugged tightly into the hole on the arm and the swords are on, or pulled out and he's clean and free.

Paint on the swords was same as his other metal parts, black base silver drybrush, some light silver drybrush on some of the base swords parts to bring out the details and thats about it.

He's pretty much done now i think. Now i gotta do sideswipe and find me the rest of them, like skids and mudflap.

Awesome just awesome Magnuz! I picked up the Leader Prime today at Target and think he looks pretty cool for my first movie figure. I think him and Bumblebee will look cool next to each other. Would you be willing to do repaints Manguz?

Wow, $49.99? that sucks. I think here in the U.S. its about $29.99

I payed $35 at K-Mart and that seems a bit overpriced when you're holding the box in your hand, but once you get him transformed and discover all of his little features you can see that he is totally worth it.

He is without a doubt my favorite transformer from the ROTF line so far and I can't wait to see the rest of the HA transformers.

Here's Sideswipe:
sideswipep1.jpg

sideswipep2.jpg

sideswipep3.jpg

sideswipep4.jpg

sideswipep5.jpg

Same kind of paint detailing as prime, just spiffin him up a bit. No other mods to him, he's fantastic as is, probably the best one they've done out of box since bumblebee.

So, Magnuz..you used acrylic paints for these?..i might give it a shot in a month or so.

Did you also dry brush the silver on Optimus's head?.

i picked up voyager megatron, mixmaster and ravage during my lunchbreak. passed for the time being on mudflap and the new barricade. are barricade's 'interrogator tools' removeable?

Sweet job Magnuz!
This weekend I had a load of ROTF toys come in. From HTS I received my 2 HA Bumblebee, Voyager Megetron, Mixmaster and Fallen. And at TRU with the last day for the BOGO half off I picked up RR Megatron, Ironhide, Ratchet and Starscream.

Back