ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on FE Cliffjumper, but I got the RID version which isn't too bad. I'm sorry, but even after those modifications RID Bumblebee still looks like crap. The FE version was just so much more sleek, it may not have been 100% accurate (I doubt any transformer toy will ever be) but it just blows the RID version off the map.

To me the biggest problem is the head doesn't sit right in robot mode, but there is a mod that you can do by shaving some plastic off. With comparison side by side pictures, I like how the FE BB looks. But that is just my opinion.

Actually you don't even have to do that. Peaugh has a quick fix that doesn't damage the figure in any way.

Dig the G1-y goodness there :hi5:

That Hound is possibly the best thing Hasbro ever produced.

I agree, but Takara helped with the Classics line just as much as the 'Bros.

Cross-posting this from the TFW Washington State sightings thread:

Hey guys, I set up a twitter account today to maximize sightings reports for a bunch of different toylines and areas in WA, and will RT it out to anyone who follows the account (going to share this on a few toy related boards I post at with reputable folks like us).

Basically what you do is tweet @ the account your findings when you're out and about, and I will rt back to the list as close to real time as possible, and anyone who follows the account can check in to see if something they want or are looking for is out there. Looking for something in particular? Send an @ to the list and I'll RT that out to everyone too!

Made this mostly because it's a pain to check the sightings threads on the go even with my fancy 4G phone etc etc, whereas twitter apps are easy to use, small and quick. If you're like me, I often find myself posting sightings to my twitter account anyways, but since only a handful of my friends on there would be interested, decided to get a little more proactive with it. Also not just limited to Transformers, any retail toy line or fun sightings are worth mentioning (GI Joe's, Thundercats, Mattel DCU etc etc)

It's a protected account that has to be approved before joining, which cannot be read otherwise (to cut down on scalpers peeking in).

https://twitter.com/#!/FindThatRobit (send a follow request at the link then pm me on here with your twitter name if you want to join!)

I went to target today since they told me they had 2 case of RID deluxe and 2 TFP voyagers. Looks like someone snatched both Soundwave, I was hoping to find a Ratchet and Arcee. Couldn't leave empty handed so I picked up the voyager Prime.

i picked up soundwave today. he is pretty dang cool. love the drone mode and the bot mode. also picked up megatron. great sculpt and bot mode but i wish they had gone with the metallic finish (like others have said). wheeljack looks pretty awesome as well and i may break down and go back and pick him up also.

my FE Optimus actually shipped! that's the longest I've ever had to wait on something to get shipped from eBay which is why I don't like doing business there anymore.

Got Wheeljack and Soundwave today. They are so cool. This Prime line is shaping up nicely.

Here's some pics:

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

Last edited:
nice pics, craw! this is a pretty stellar looking line so far. definitely gonna swing by wm in the am and snag wheeljack.

Hmm, looks like deluxe Soundwave is no listed on ToysRUs' website and they removed the listings for Arcee and Ratchet as well.

Back