ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YESSSSSSSSSSS

23bb9be321aa42f3b24a0f3ee2382327.png

So freaking excited for this!!!!!!!!

Holy crap the size of those boxes
Wish I could afford to get into that line but not a chance unfortunately

Oh well I shall live vicariously through all your pictures instead ;) lol

Neil

Extremely well-done review of MPM-3 Bumblebee by Actar of tfw2005. Regardless of how one feels about the movie designs, looks like a fantastic, solid masterpiece figure.

that does look really well done! just the stupid pointy bits on the back wings is the only major gripe. wonder why they did nothing with them... looks super easy to make them able to fold away?

that does look really well done! just the stupid pointy bits on the back wings is the only major gripe. wonder why they did nothing with them... looks super easy to make them able to fold away?
They're actually supposed to be sticking out like that - it's just that they should be rotated 180 degrees so the pointy part is inward.

transformers-blu-ray-0978.jpg

transformers-blu-ray-1049.jpg

transformers-blu-ray-1050.jpg

Yeah, this does nothing but confirm that Blaster is coming!!!

And I was actually going to get Transistor......lol.

Amazing news to wake up to!

Saw The Last Knight last night. Wish I didn't. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
Not surprised. All of them have sucked after the 1st one, which is not that bad because it was the first one and if you ignore it is a Transformers movie.

But this is the order I would rate them for me:

1.Transformers
2.Dark of the Moon
3.Revenge of the Fallen
4.Extinction

Will watch the fifth once they show it for free on TV or something. Not worth even renting it.

I heard Bay is leaving after this one, but then again he's said that for every single one.

Why can't Hasbro do what DC does and release original, animated stuff for us old timers? I'm dying for G1 to continue where it left off, maybe introduce new designs, therefore new toys/MP's etc.

I heard Bay is leaving after this one, but then again he's said that for every single one.

Why can't Hasbro do what DC does and release original, animated stuff for us old timers? I'm dying for G1 to continue where it left off, maybe introduce new designs, therefore new toys/MP's etc.
They need a reboot. Destroy all evidence of past movies as if they were never made.

Get a true TF fan to direct them. Use a comic storyline if unsure what to write.

More important. Use good designs and less focus on humans. Use unknown actors and save money for better robot models and animation.

Seriously, I am a big Transformers fan, and I wish the whole movieverse franchise would just die already. I know it won't, but I wish it would bomb at the box office. I do have a feeling it will end up as the lowest grossing one.

Id like another take on the original G1 movie,could be animated or live action. Needs the G1 bot and alt modes tho and as many of the original voice actors as possible. Transformers the movie Masterpiece if you will.

Id like another take on the original G1 movie,could be animated or live action. Needs the G1 bot and alt modes tho and as many of the original voice actors as possible. Transformers the movie Masterpiece if you will.

I totally agree but I prefer animated. Still hoping for either animated series or movie and done in the style of "Call of the Primitives".

AOE was absolutely terrible. The story, the dialogue, the huge amount of plot holes, it was horrendous. Based on what I've read of this new movie, it's just more of the same. I won't even bother with this new one. This whole franchise needs a complete reboot. I heard that the Bee movie will take place in the 80s, does this mean he'll be a VW Beetle, or something awful, like a 2 door corolla. If I want to watch a great TF movie, I'll see the animated one.

i like some of the designs they've done for the figures, but the movies have def been lacking.

the new 3a movie figures look amazing. i have a couple of the previous ones as well and they are massive and incredible in design and finish. so it's sorta that love / hate thing going on w/ the movie vs. the figures! lol :rotfl

Back