ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kapow Toys will begin shipping Tesla on Thursday and subject to their shipment arriving on time will also begin shipping Sever on Friday :yess:

Looks like Takara already has MP Shockwave ready. Anyone know what happened to it?

shockwave.jpg

Looks like Takara already has MP Shockwave ready. Anyone know what happened to it?

shockwave.jpg

Looks like a bad photoshop to me.

That looks a lot like Soundwave with just Shockwaves arm cannon added on.

You can clearly see Laserbeak up there as if sitting on SW's shoulders & the chest is clearly square & Soundwaves too

I'm calling BS on that but please prove me wrong as I'd still like an official Takara version

EDIT - also that table line up looks like it's toys from years ago...there's Cartoon TF Prime figures on that table amongst other things that I'm sure have been out already

There's a video on youtube of that. That was shown on Takara Tokyo Show in 2012. It was actually a video morph teasing a silhouette of Shockwave then finally revealed as Soundwave. I was thinking why did Takara do that? Maybe they already have a prototype of Shockwave ready for production and they're still waiting for the right time to release it? I dunno.

There's a video on youtube of that. That was shown on Takara Tokyo Show in 2012. It was actually a video morph teasing a silhouette of Shockwave then finally revealed as Soundwave. I was thinking why did Takara do that? Maybe they already have a prototype of Shockwave ready for production and they're still waiting for the right time to release it? I dunno.

I actually re-read your post after I posted & noticed you mentioned "What happened to it?" & I realised you already knew it was old info lol

I'm still hopeful one day they'll do one...not that it will be better than FT's version but would be nice to have another option

Neil

I actually re-read your post after I posted & noticed you mentioned "What happened to it?" & I realised you already knew it was old info lol

I'm still hopeful one day they'll do one...not that it will be better than FT's version but would be nice to have another option

Neil

If I recall correctly Takara were just having a joke with the fans at that event. The image was never meant to be taken seriously.

Another new 3rd party has revealed this,

If I recall correctly Takara were just having a joke with the fans at that event. The image was never meant to be taken seriously.

Yeah, it was pretty much Takara making fun of everybody who swore it was MP Shockwave when the silhouette looked nothing like him.

Everyone keeps comparing that to Quakewave but is that even MP scaled?

I keep seeing Quakewave re-tool, so I'd imagine it would be.

So Kapow Toys have just tweeted a new Silhouette that has apparently leaked from Takara for MP28 which looks a hell of a lot like Hound

I can't link the tweet or the Facebook post with the Picture as both are firewalled at work but if it's to be believed I'll be considering changing my Fans Toys order depending on how it looks

Neil

That silhouette looks like this,

That image has been on TFWiki for months.

The silhouette originated via a vendor on taobao.

Could be a placeholder image, or more BS.

In the meantime here's the first image of Badcube Sunstreaker,

Pretty much what I expected, the upper half looks much nicer than Spinout, the lower half doesn't look quite as good at this stage.

That silhouette looks like this,

That image has been on TFWiki for months.

The silhouette originated via a vendor on taobao.

Could be a placeholder image, or more BS.

In the meantime here's the first image of Badcube Sunstreaker,

Pretty much what I expected, the upper half looks much nicer than Spinout, the lower half doesn't look quite as good at this stage.

I'm still staying open minded & hoping the rumour of Hound is true but as you said could be BS.

That Sunstreaker looks ok but agree the bottom half looks weak, the legs are a too skinny IMO

With Jack,

Alt mode,

Proportions are almost dead on with Sideswipe, side windows are G1 accurate and it'll have a choice of chrome or silver painted parts including the wheel rims which is a first for a carbot.

So that's all the issues with Spinout addressed and the lower half of the robot mode might not look so skinny once it's in color, just as Tracks did.

Well played Badcube.

While great, $100+ is kind of pushing it for what TT usually charges.

Happy for those that want it, by i'd take my chances and wait for the official version.

Back