ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to pee in anyone's cornflakes but while the positive tidal wave of emotional bliss steamrolls on concerning the theatrical release--- check out this tidbit of info regarding the :sick cartoon that'll be heading your way soon... (taken from AICN)

As reported here last week, the Cartoon Network will begin transmitting early next year the new “Transformers Animated” series. More details have emerged on the project – notably a diminished role for the dastardly Decepticons.

From Monday’s Hollywood Reporter:

Cartoon and Hasbro execs said the new series, "Transformers Animated," will be significantly different than the others, adding humor, never-before-seen characters and a new premise in which the Autobots fight evil humans in Superhero fashion much more frequently than they battle the Decepticons -- the traditional "Transformers" lore since the property launched as a toy in 1984.

"We've used the basic Transformers and characters as a springboard, but then we're pretty much reimagining the whole thing," said Bob Higgins, senior vp programming and development at Cartoon Network. "What we're doing with it is basically turning it into a superheroes story. We're really excited that we're able to take this decades-old property and hopefully turn it into something that kids haven't seen or expected from a Transformers

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

This is all more crap to make toys and repaint them 1,000,000,000 times! and make money!! ****you hasblow!!!! this is gay!!!

that cartoon is disgusting.

can't wait for this damn movie!!

i'm also watching the old cartoons(the chinese import dvd's)...almost 1/3 of the way done..i better step it up if i'm going to finish watching them.

WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET!?!?!?!?!?!

I know what's in mine!

A ticket for the Monday, July 2nd 8pm Sneak Preview of....some robot movie....I dunno.....I just sorta casually got one....rumor says it will be pretty good! :D OK, I ran. And got one. Was third to last to the sellout! WHEW!

Local shows of it are sold out all day here for July 3rd and 4th AND 5th! Good LORD! :monkey5

Have a nice day! :chew

So...I ask you again...

What's in YOUR wallet?????
(Besides that old, used condom P!tu! :lol )

DarthNeil said:
Not to pee in anyone's cornflakes but while the positive tidal wave of emotional bliss steamrolls on concerning the theatrical release--- check out this tidbit of info regarding the :sick cartoon that'll be heading your way soon... (taken from AICN)

As reported here last week, the Cartoon Network will begin transmitting early next year the new “Transformers Animated” series. More details have emerged on the project – notably a diminished role for the dastardly Decepticons.

From Monday’s Hollywood Reporter:

Cartoon and Hasbro execs said the new series, "Transformers Animated," will be significantly different than the others, adding humor, never-before-seen characters and a new premise in which the Autobots fight evil humans in Superhero fashion much more frequently than they battle the Decepticons -- the traditional "Transformers" lore since the property launched as a toy in 1984.

"We've used the basic Transformers and characters as a springboard, but then we're pretty much reimagining the whole thing," said Bob Higgins, senior vp programming and development at Cartoon Network. "What we're doing with it is basically turning it into a superheroes story. We're really excited that we're able to take this decades-old property and hopefully turn it into something that kids haven't seen or expected from a Transformers

:banghead :banghead

WOW!!! :confused: :confused:

I may have to apologize to Michael Bay.

I thought that the Transformers francise couldn't sink any lower. :rolleyes:

Oh well. I still got my G1 figures and that's all that matters. :D

figuremasterles said:
WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET!?!?!?!?!?!

I know what's in mine!

A ticket for the Monday, July 2nd 8pm Sneak Preview of....some robot movie....I dunno.....I just sorta casually got one....rumor says it will be pretty good! :D OK, I ran. And got one. Was third to last to the sellout! WHEW!

Local shows of it are sold out all day here for July 3rd and 4th AND 5th! Good LORD! :monkey5

Have a nice day! :chew

So...I ask you again...

What's in YOUR wallet?????
(Besides that old, used condom P!tu! :lol )
:rotfl :rotfl Awesome!!! This movie will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 cant wait:monkey2 :monkey2

OMEGA SUPREME STATUE

I don't recall seeing this posted, my apologies if it has.

This Omega Supreme Statue looks Bad Ass!! :rock

"Older than the oldest Autobots, the enormous Omega Supreme was a mindless Guardian Robot before evolving sentience and the ability to transform into a giant base of operations. Standing over 12" tall, this enormous Transformer statue was sculpted by Art Asylum and is in scale with the classic G-1 toys! Limited to 1,000 pieces..."

d_3851.jpg

Re: OMEGA SUPREME STATUE

The ill Jedi said:
I don't recall seeing this posted, my apologies if it has.

This Omega Supreme Statue looks Bad Ass!! :rock

Older than the oldest Autobots, the enormous Omega Supreme was a mindless Guardian Robot before evolving sentience and the ability to transform into a giant base of operations. Standing over 12" tall, this enormous Transformer statue was sculpted by Art Asylum and is in scale with the classic G-1 toys! Limited to 1,000 pieces, each statue features a hand-numbered base with matching box and Certificate of Authenticity.

d_3851.jpg
i only wich it was bigger!:monkey2

Back