ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p!tu said:
P6260006.jpg

P6260007.jpg

These were so ugly at first but actually look decent now. Man, what happened in that time?

From the pictures Pitu posted, Prime and Megatron are bigger than they seem to be.

Also, can someone help me look for this?

5fa0_1.JPG

I'm trying to collect the ultra die cast series. Many thanks :cool:

TOE said:
From the pictures Pitu posted, Prime and Megatron are bigger than they seem to be.

Also, can someone help me look for this?

5fa0_1.JPG

I'm trying to collect the ultra die cast series. Many thanks :cool:

I believe my local Zellers has that TOE! Need that specific one?

I seen a lot of different ones. The Rodimus is sweet! As is Ultra Magnus!

Eli26 said:
I believe my local Zellers has that TOE! Need that specific one?

I seen a lot of different ones. The Rodimus is sweet! As is Ultra Magnus!

Yeah... I know that there is this one and the truck with ladder but I dig this one much more. How much you think is shipping from Canada though?

p!tu said:
this is megatron not that blue and pink crap
800megatron__scaled_.jpg

looks like the actual megatron is too plain.

i kind of like the colors on the meg figure...could do without the pink but in person it doesn't stick out as "hey i'm pink, look at me". i may paint the pink dark red though.

TOE said:
Yeah... I know that there is this one and the truck with ladder but I dig this one much more. How much you think is shipping from Canada though?

Dunno, I'll ask my mom. She shipped a few items for me back when I first had the net. Since then I been all about import vs. export. That's why I love that our dollar is close to the American.

You know, I am starting to get rather excited about this movie...

Unlike most of the other CRAP to come out this year...this one might actually deliver! What a concept!

Hope it does! :rock

Lovin' dem previews!

And Megan Fox.... :monkey5

figuremasterles said:
Unlike most of the other CRAP to come out this year...this one might actually deliver...

Lovin' dem previews!

And Megan Fox.... :monkey5
You better believe this movie will F'N ROCK!! :rock

Oh and yes Megan is a Fox!! :drool

6 More Days B!tc#es!!!:rock

Back