ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Diamond bust IMO look great!! The style isn't animated but at least it's 100 X better than the Palisades pieces.:rolleyes: I wasn't too thrilled with the Palisades pieces, even though I own some of them.

The one thing that really stands out are the bases of the Diamond busts. If you look closely all of the bases have some nice detail. Examples: Prime's bust has the Matrix on it, Megatron's has the Star of Cybertron :google, Soundwave's has his tapedeck form on the front AND LASERBEAK!!

The Unicron and Omega Supreme statues look great also.

Here is the Diamond Megatron and Soundwave statues.

P1010148.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Soundwave is awesome!! :rock Megatron is OK. :monkey3

The Prime statue just got released last week so it should be here by the end of next week.

First 4 Figures was supposed to release a line of statues and Beast Wars Busts but I've heard absolutely nothing about them since SDCC last year. :confused:

Scourge looks amazing!! :google

F4F10021.jpg

Bonehead15 said:
The Diamond bust IMO look great!! The style isn't animated but at least it's 100 X better than the Palisades pieces.:rolleyes: I wasn't too thrilled with the Palisades pieces, even though I own some of them.

The one thing that really stands out are the bases of the Diamond busts. If you look closely all of the bases have some nice detail. Examples: Prime's bust has the Matrix on it, Megatron's has the Star of Cybertron :google, Soundwave's has his tapedeck form on the front AND LASERBEAK!!

The Unicron and Omega Supreme statues look great also.

Here is the Diamond Megatron and Soundwave statues.

P1010148.jpg

Soundwave is awesome!! :rock Megatron is OK. :monkey3

The Prime statue just got released last week so it should be here by the end of next week.
Dude you SUCK and those look great! :D I love the Soundwave, might have to get it for myself as well as the busts.

As for F4F, I don't know WTF happened! I had the Prime Vs. Megatron Battlefield statue on Pre-order but canceled it in favor of other things. Yes, Scourge looked sick, but I really wanted to see their Jetfire too!

The ill Jedi said:
Dude you SUCK and those look great! :D I love the Soundwave, might have to get it for myself as well as the busts.

As for F4F, I don't know WTF happened! I had the Prime Vs. Megatron Battlefield statue on Pre-order but canceled it in favor of other things. Yes, Scourge looked sick, but I really wanted to see their Jetfire too!

The Jetfire statue had a MSRP of $240 and was about 18 inches tall!!! :google

I saw the TRU Exc. Soundwave (with Lazerbeak and Ravage) but I left it on the shelf as I still have the original (of all three) in pretty good condition from '84.

Just picked up the TRANSFORMERS video game for the PS2--- as soon as I get the chance to check it out I'll report back... (you can unlock G1 bots in it I heard).

DarthNeil said:
I saw the TRU Exc. Soundwave (with Lazerbeak and Ravage) but I left it on the shelf as I still have the original (of all three) in pretty good condition from '84.

Good choice.

IMO Hasbro really screwed up on the TRU reissue.

They used the Soundblaster tapedeck instead of the Soundwave tapedeck so that you can put 2 cassettes in Soundwave at the same time. The problem with that is that it makes Soundwave's chest stick out too much.

DarthNeil said:

i wish i could find one of the TRU excl. :(

Well I suppose if you never had a Soundwave (or if you tossed him around to the point where he's fubar) I suppose the TRU Exc. would be a good find. Lazerbeak and Ravage looked good--- price tag on this side of the border was $39.99 (Canadian). I left three sitting there.

But now--a quick update on the video game... Buy it.
Blackout has been wrecking havok and Scorponok is kicking butt and taking names-- of course I'm playing as the Decepticons (I haven't seen what the Autobots' mission is yet..protect life probably--yada yada yada) but what's nice about the game is if you don't want to keept going on the mission (or you just want to have a little fun before the mission--kind of like a tune-up) you can just move around the environment and DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.:D

Nice thing is I picked up the movie Blackout fig just this morning so now I'm totally into this guy... If you don't want any of the movie ruined (or spoiled) I'd stay away from the game as the missions probably follow the basic plot outlines.

Back to some destruction--- ciao.

DarthNeil said:
Well I suppose if you never had a Soundwave (or if you tossed him around to the point where he's fubar) I suppose the TRU Exc. would be a good find. Lazerbeak and Ravage looked good--- price tag on this side of the border was $39.99 (Canadian). I left three sitting there.

But now--a quick update on the video game... Buy it.
Blackout has been wrecking havok and Scorponok is kicking butt and taking names-- of course I'm playing as the Decepticons (I haven't seen what the Autobots' mission is yet..protect life probably--yada yada yada) but what's nice about the game is if you don't want to keept going on the mission (or you just want to have a little fun before the mission--kind of like a tune-up) you can just move around the environment and DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.:D

Nice thing is I picked up the movie Blackout fig just this morning so now I'm totally into this guy... If you don't want any of the movie ruined (or spoiled) I'd stay away from the game as the missions probably follow the basic plot outlines.

Back to some destruction--- ciao.

damn i wanted to play this one but don't want to see any spoilers. all right so after 2 reviews of the game it is 1 - don't buy and 1 - buy.

Just started playing the Autobots side-- Bumblebee is kicking some drone butt and taking names--- he can transform from car to robot at your command--- use objects to throw--- multiple weapons---

What are you still doing sitting at your computer?... Go and
BUY THIS GAME!!!

DarthNeil said:
Just started playing the Autobots side-- Bumblebee is kicking some drone butt and taking names--- he can transform from car to robot at your command--- use objects to throw--- multiple weapons---

What are you still doing sitting at your computer?... Go and
BUY THIS GAME!!!

ha, ha. i don't want any spoilers though. since i'm a transformers fan i know even if the game isn't the best i'll enjoy controlling them so i'm going to get it.

Last edited:
Barricade is kickin' Bumblebee's butt... But man it's fun to toss cars and swing lamposts.

Going back to those Hard Hero bust and statues, I have most of them as well.

They are/were so incredibly cool, I wish that line would have continued! I only have a few pieces to go back and get to complete the line. I would also love to pick a couple of Starscream busts to repaint as Skywarp and Thundercracker.

In excitement for the film, I went out to the stores looking to buy ONE Transformer. Of course I picked the hardest one to find, the Cop car Barricade! I swear Target didnt' get any of him, but I found him at Wally World. Pretty sweet figure. Looks perfectly like a Mustag Cop Car and then transforms into a robot! I'm impressed how they decided to design the bots after the things they transform into instead of the other way around. I've had Transformers in the past that looked nothing like their real "vehicle" counterparts.

Oh, I can't wait for Monday!

Just in is confirmation that Hasbro will in-fact be offering the Masterpiece Starcream figure as a WalMart exclusive. The item will sell for around $60 in November 2007. Stay tuned for more news and images to come from BotCon 2007.

HE'S IN CLASSIC COLORS TOO!

Here's an image from Botcon...the packaging is just a "mock-up" in design.

DSCF0471.jpg

courtesy: allspark.com

Back