ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Takara's 30th anniversary OP, apparently a statue.

Posted on FB.

deza3y3y.jpg

AMAZING?
Please let this have some amazing paint, looks incredible so far

Quarter scale? Jesus Christ he would be like 8 feet tall.
:exactly: :lol

I wonder how long before the increased fan fare of the movies dies down and the market shrinks a bit haha. I guess until the next big thing.
Its a glutton market right now

never. the movies make too much money.

it'l take untill the movies stop making money, and rebooting it fails too.

Doesn't the statue defeat the purpose of everything tranformers stand for? If it was like that but can transform, or at least be poseable, then I'd say sure why not!

Plenty of people treat their figures like statues anyway, so why not? I know the only time I transform my MP's is when they ship them in their alt modes :lol

I love picking mine up and changing the poses, or completely redoing my display with certain guys in Alt mode and others in Bot.
It's the main reason I don't collect statues.

Plenty of people treat their figures like statues anyway, so why not? I know the only time I transform my MP's is when they ship them in their alt modes :lol

:lol. Yup, I pretty much do the same thing. Sometimes I even wish they always shipped them in robot mode... sometimes!

Doesn't the statue defeat the purpose of everything tranformers stand for? If it was like that but can transform, or at least be poseable, then I'd say sure why not!

I think it would serve well as one of the many Memorials built to Prime over the many Series including in the Comics that have been shown.

StarscreamsBrigade_Optimus_Memorial.jpg
796px-AutobotCityOpPrimeMemorial01.jpg
TheftDiskPrimeStatue01.jpg
Statue_rockandrollhalloffame.jpg

And there are people that think that wouldn't look badass in a live action movie, crazy how freaking awesome that looks.

As long he wasn't written to be a psychotic, unarmed hostage shooting prick it'd work just fine.

If MP10 had looked more like that statue I'd be less dismissive of it whenever talk of the best Masterpiece molds comes up.

In addition to their various huge figures MakeToys have also revealed they're doing another IDW Minibot as they've shown a silhouette for Tailgate which will presumably be packed with a Windcharger repaint with a few different parts like the Gears that came with Swerve.

Came here just to share a pic of some guy's collection they put up on Kotaku.
iewzuc96qbq4ccanicpx.jpg

But that G1 statue....FINALLY!!!

Please more updates on this.
Size? Will a Megatron follow?

Back