ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came here just to share a pic of some guy's collection they put up on Kotaku.
iewzuc96qbq4ccanicpx.jpg

But that G1 statue....FINALLY!!!

Please more updates on this.
Size? Will a Megatron follow?

Needs more Beast Wars.

Sooo...people are getting Kronos finally. Initial reviews are pretty lackluster...

Sooo...people are getting Kronos finally. Initial reviews are pretty lackluster...

depends on who you talk to.....Everyone praised Fan Toys (who can't do any wrong in some people's eyes ;)) for Slag (which design wise is great) but he has plenty of QC issues going for him aswell.That said,Daca did nail the G1 look of the cartoon Skyfire especially in Robot mode.The transformation is ugly but after its done,it looks great.....you decide for yourself

Is anyone here besides Teemu getting one?

Lol

yes sir they are!

there was nothing in the reviews i've seen that were unexpected as far as i'm concerned... everything you buy has issues... not just 3rd party junk... and as much as it "shouldn't" be that way... most everything can be fixed.

my mp13 soundwave has the back of his head dented and one of the screws stripped and paint screwup on the arm...

my mp11 starscream had a loose arm, scuff on the paint and is floppy as a 90 year old strippers teets...

my mp17 prowl had mold flash in his hand that had to be trimmed away to get him to hold his gun...

my mp10 prime had mis matched paint apps and over tightened stress mark screw area

the couple 3rd party things i have are the same.

point is that everything has issues. brand new tak-tom figures are f'd up just as much as these 3rd party gigs. its part of the game. overpriced plastic dude, that's all this crap is. if you like it, buy it... if you don't, then don't!

Last edited:
The robot mode looks ok, though bland. The plane mode is a joke and the transformation looks painful.
Also, I'm not in the camp of bigger = better.

Also not a fan of Cartoon Jetfire as it's a ****** redesign in the first place.
I think the official Hasbro toy that just came out looks better for a lot less.

bought a set of the 3 pack of fanstyle hands for the datsuns

really adds another dimension to the figures! amazed at how a set of hands gives them so much more character! very easy to swap out... the parts are really small and can be damaged if you have a heavy hand, so handle with care, but really dig the new look...

bought a set of the 3 pack of fanstyle hands for the datsuns

really adds another dimension to the figures! amazed at how a set of hands gives them so much more character! very easy to swap out... the parts are really small and can be damaged if you have a heavy hand, so handle with care, but really dig the new look...

How easy are they to install on the figure?

depends on who you talk to.....Everyone praised Fan Toys (who can't do any wrong in some people's eyes ;)) for Slag (which design wise is great) but he has plenty of QC issues going for him aswell.That said,Daca did nail the G1 look of the cartoon Skyfire especially in Robot mode.The transformation is ugly but after its done,it looks great.....you decide for yourself

ok, he's cool, but something about him... i think he would work better as a voyager scale, instead of a Masterpiece.

How easy are they to install on the figure?

if you go slow about 2 minutes!

2 screws on the arm, cover pops off, pop on new hand and reverse... very quick and easy.

the hands as mentioned are a little larger than the stock... which i'm fine with. my craptastic iphone pix make look larger than what they are... but they are a tiny bit larger.

if you go slow about 2 minutes!

2 screws on the arm, cover pops off, pop on new hand and reverse... very quick and easy.

the hands as mentioned are a little larger than the stock... which i'm fine with. my craptastic iphone pix make look larger than what they are... but they are a tiny bit larger.

Thanks for the info, that sounds straightforward enough.

Once I've got a few other pre-orders paid off I might look into getting a set for each of my Nissans.

Yeah, I was just reading the thread at TFW. I wasn't really talking about "professional" reviews - just reports of people getting it in hand. Even the people generally happy with it aren't gushing for the most part. I haven't read it in a few days, though. Did you get yours in yet?

Back