ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Scoria this week. Looking forward to the rest of the line. Forget you Takara you're too late to the game.

uploadfromtaptalk1405095128363.jpg

I really need to get my order in for Wheeljack. I think I've already missed getting the exclusive from anywhere but the more I see him the more I need him in my collection. Especially with all the Dinobots getting released.

What are some great (or the greatest) Transformers comic series and novels? I hear the following are quite good:

-Last Stand of the Wreckers
-All Hail Megatron
-More than Meets the Eye
-War Within
-Regeneration One

Thanks!

What are some great (or the greatest) Transformers comic series and novels? I hear the following are quite good:

-All Hail Megatron
-More than Meets the Eye
-War Within
-Regeneration One

Thanks!

Avoid More Than Meets The Eye like the plague.

There's a couple of good characters ( Swerve & Whirl ) but the rest are bloody awful. The writers try way too hard to make every character "quirky", there's more talking than action and most of the artwork sucks.

IDW in general aren't that good, their characterisation at times is worse than Bay and their artwork is all over the place.

The only story they've done that's worth bothering with is Last Stand of the Wreckers.

Regeneration one was I'm sad to say a massive dissapointment.

As was all hail megatron. Read the intial ones but after that ?

-All Hail Megatron
-More than Meets the Eye
-War Within
-Regeneration One

Thanks!

This particular Transformers comic has always been a favorite of mine. It's Transformers and GI Joe and it's set during WW2. It's just six issues and it doesn't tie into anything else, it is it's own thing, pretty cool read. It is incredibly stylized though, it's not as straight forward as some other transformers comics but it does wrap up the plot in the end.

1000px-TF-GIJOE_Cover_1.jpg

Last edited:
Moves house so decided to showcase my MP's etc in a better light. Ant wait for Ultra Magnus to join the group :D
5E06D86C-1427-4CEF-92E4-C90860EF1F39.jpg

Ultimetal Megaton prototype,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWri8YEO-c

I think Masterpiece Megatron V2 should be something like a scaled down version of this only with less diecast around the joints.

Takara should remove the transformation from the equation and do the best possible robot they can.

It should also be made to scale with MP10, not Ultra Buttflap.

Back