All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on comicsinfinity's website...

JUN111811.jpg

Jesus god damn that picture is cool as hell.. you can't just post a pic like that and waiver it off as a regular thing to do.. that is one of the coolest collectibles pics I have seen, that is epic :D

man I want a good representation/collectible of cain more than anything. A prop like that would be a dream of course, but even a high-end figure or statue I would love!!

I pray Fred Barton will really make a Cain replica :wink1:

Figma FTW!!

It's got the data spike just like NECA...but also has OPENING LEG HOLSTER and interchangeable heads! (Helmeted....no Murphy face.)

NECA looks like a more detailed face, but I still think McFarlane did the best as far as face goes. Something seems off about the proportions on the NECA figure's jaw. NECA also has the little "loops" sculpted nicely on the chest armor...

Other than a soft face sculpt....Figma is the clear winner here....more articulation, that's for sure. But it'll probably be a little smaller than the NECA one.

I don't see the NECA as being an improvement over the McF release....but if they did a proper battle-damaged version, that might warrant a purchase....

But enough of that.....where's ED?????

Beat you to it on the previous page, but you went one better by actually posting the pic! :wink1:

Must say that Figma Robocop looks excellent. I think I'll get it.

oh! I was super excited to check the older posts and just posted the pics as soon as I saw it! :lol

Yah the Figma one looks really impressive for its scale. Never got any of their figures before. There's been a huge void of any recent Robocop releases - especially since there hasn't been a movie reboot...so..yah..I think I'll end up getting both actually :hi5:

:confused: No likey rebelscum?

No likey the fact that NECA has no interest in making Cain.

Though I don't like Rebblescum, for the same reason I don't like Hisstank, because most of the members are cheapassed Hasbro collectors who ____ on anything that costs more than $50. :lol

Ah, yeah the lack of interest in doing Cain is annoying. However I figure lets get them to do Robocop himself from the first film, clean through the different stages of BD, plus ED-209 and then we'll hassle them about moving on to Robocop 2.

I've gone off rebelscum myself for the most part. For one thing theres just not all that much being made now that I'm interested in for Star Wars (OT stuff). Its heavily diluted by the PT and Clone Wars and the rate of brand new characters has slowed to a trickle as each bunch of OT figures still has to include core characters and rehashes to accomodate new collectors. So my interest in Star wars collecting has dropped considerably. And secondly the rebelscum site is frustrating to post in - I hate the format and the way, if you want to italicise or underline something you have to type the word or sentence into a seperate pop-up window. Royal pain in the arse. Also when you quote someone else's post everything that that person quoted from someone elses post gets quoted aswell. Its messy and hard to follow.

Back