All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think its funny how those guys are crying about a $50 figure. I guess there collections must just consist of Hasbro-Mattel-Neca and the other few retail companies.

As for Cain hate...I dont get it either. How can you not like Cain, Ed-209 and Cain are just epic robots/mecha designs.

Pic of NECAs new Robocop figure. Not sure if this is a pic of a 2up or the actual 8" figure...

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=NECA/Robocop&pic=Robocop.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

From the folks at robocoparchive.com forums:

"On a recent twitter,Randy Falk of NECA dropped this bombshell - they're currently working on making their 18" RoboCop figure into a 7" scale figure!!!"

And here goes a new pic from Neca (It will have the spike too):
f258aq.jpg

That Robocop Figma figure looks great but $56.99 for a figure of that scale is really pushing it. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MF10242&mode=retail

From the folks at robocoparchive.com forums:

"On a recent twitter,Randy Falk of NECA dropped this bombshell - they're currently working on making their 18" RoboCop figure into a 7" scale figure!!!"

And here goes a new pic from Neca (It will have the spike too):
f258aq.jpg

I may be mistaken...is it the otherway around? 18" into a 7" ??? Are you talking about their previous 18" figure...or an new 18"? confused.

Thats cool for the ones that pass the 18" or can afford the hot toys on this days:panic: with the high prices, I have the 18":yess:, man is great with te sound activated:yess:

Agreed, too pricey for 7". Also, paint is too matte gray imo...

The 56.99 refers to the even smaller Figma figure not the NECA one. But yeah the paint on the NECA one, in that particular pic, looks very matte grey, not very impressive at all if thats what the final piece will look like.

I was scoping out NECA's exclusive distributor list online and apparently NECA is re-releasing their 18 inch scale Robocop this summer!
Awesome!

I want to know what you guys think about this...

What is going on with Hot Toys Robocop on Ebay?!!
1 at $870
1 at $1100
1 at $1850
2 at $1950

lowest right now is $550.

Are we talkin dollar depreciation or NECA rerelease hype or what? Stumped! I have been following the prices off and on for the last year and at these prices there's just no way I'm gettin him.. gotta wait for someone to sell a dinged-up version.

Picked this up at Best Buy yesterday for $19.99.

16680L.jpg

Last edited:
Got a HT Robo for $299US (for me $260 AUS) on ebay last week - it had a broken off shoulder ring - easy to repair. I've been hunting this for months now and didn't want to have to bay 500+

Looking for a cheap ED209 companion now

As for the Figma 7" - go to hobby Link Japan https://www.hlj.com/product/MAX06191
and you can order for $38US - cancelled my BBTS order when I found this.

Just so freaking bad ass, finally a really well done RoboCop figure.

FIG-IPN-1885_05.jpg

Back