All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to know what you guys think about this...

What is going on with Hot Toys Robocop on Ebay?!!
1 at $870
1 at $1100
1 at $1850
2 at $1950

lowest right now is $550.

Are we talkin dollar depreciation or NECA rerelease hype or what? Stumped! I have been following the prices off and on for the last year and at these prices there's just no way I'm gettin him.. gotta wait for someone to sell a dinged-up version.

Yeah, good ole' toyofspark. He has some really "good prices" on all his stuff. :rotfl

What puzzles me is how he has over 2000 feedback on sales.

Just so freaking bad ass, finally a really well done RoboCop figure.

FIG-IPN-1885_05.jpg

Oh my _____**** god, is THAT the Figma Murphy?!?!?!
:thud:
Thing of beauty...

the Figma Robo is definitely nice. but i'm still having a hard time being convinced to pay $50+ for a 5" toy. hell, my HT Robo was less than $80 shipped. sure wish Max Factory had a US distributor so we didn't have to pay for their figures twice because of shipping.

Absolutely, but like Prefused said (btw: Love your avatar, man. M.A.R.K. 13 AKA H.A.R.D.W.A.R.E. ftw, bud)
50 bucks for a 6incher is a good amount of money, BUT...I don´t have a Murphy, never had one. It´s about time...

Hope to be legit. Sounds like they are revisiting the series in some way? If it's late 2011, new movie not to 2013. Hope it's not the bust (or just).

Thats genuinely surprising. I just had this feeling HT would never return to Robocop. Great news if true, terrible news for the wallet, but I'd gladly see the old figure updated. I think they'd do a perfect job of it now.

I presume, again, if it can be believed, new stuff will be based on the existing film series what with the new film not out till 2013 at the earliest.

They are making a new movie which means there will have to be a updated suit! Kinda like OC Batman and DX Batman interms of the suit and them some.... Plus the fact its been 20 plus years so they will make it better/different.

A battle damaged and a regular Robocop woul be cool, 4 the ones that pass the 1st realese and 4 he ones we have it, something new!

I hope it's more on the line of what they did for the Iron Man MIII & MVI, not a DX but an updated version that has inter-changeable battle damaged parts.

Maybe we'll even see Clarence at some point. "Can you fly, Bobbaaaayy?!"

I believe it when I see it
Coz honestly I think if a new HT robocop is going to get release at the end of 2011 we would see some sort of teaser for it already

Back