All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks awesome!
Congrats buddy.

I took mine completely appart as i was supposed to ship it to a customizer who was going to repaint it and maybe do some mod to the launcher and "mouth" but he let me down...
And i'm havin a hard time finding another painter...
Now i'don't know what to do, rebuild it and sell it (really hate the original paint job) or try to do the repaint myself...

Thank you guys :)
@Olbertfrog: I say repaint it. You can make a great figure out of it with minimal mods.
I repainted some details but I carefully sandpapered most of the parts awfull weathering.

He looks awesome!
Congrats buddy.

I took mine completely appart as i was supposed to ship it to a customizer who was going to repaint it and maybe do some mod to the launcher and "mouth" but he let me down...
And i'm havin a hard time finding another painter...
Now i'don't know what to do, rebuild it and sell it (really hate the original paint job) or try to do the repaint myself...

Ask SilentSurfer, hes a kick ass painter.

Picked up something fun over the weekend...

I spotted this in a "Daiso" 100 Yen store here in Japan...(basically Japan's version of the Dollar Store.)

Looks like someone in China took one of the really nice airsoft Auto 9s and cast it as a kid's version. Looks to be slightly downscaled, but I am actually really impressed by the amount of detail that remains.

Pulling the trigger creates sparks that are visible in the open vents in the middle of the gun and also makes a loud ratcheting noise. No other moving parts, but like I said, it really does look pretty amazing considering it is a freaking DOLLAR STORE KNOCKOFF!!!

The packaging was also amusing....looks like what appears to be a Halo soldier photoshopped holding the gun.

I only saw one in the store and I bought it right away, cause hey....I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!

If anyone is interested, I can check more Daiso stores to see if I can find more.

The clash of the titans:
lasuite005.jpg

Quick question... I was offered Robocop PF for Mark I... Price wise is it fair??? Im a big fan of Robocop... Couldnt get anyone to part with ther Hot Toys Robo though...

They need to make ED-209 in that scale. 9 or 10 inches? McFarlane totally dropped the ball when he didn't do it.

Yeah, I'd like a smaller scale ED-209. Pretty much every character I have at 1/6 I also have at the McFarlane/NECA size - apart from ED-209.

The clash of the titans:
lasuite005.jpg

Jesus god damn that picture is cool as hell.. you can't just post a pic like that and waiver it off as a regular thing to do.. that is one of the coolest collectibles pics I have seen, that is epic :D

man I want a good representation/collectible of cain more than anything. A prop like that would be a dream of course, but even a high-end figure or statue I would love!!

Back