All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my contribuition to the topic.
I bougth my HT MMS32 Robocop w/flight pack, just 2 days ago!
Let me show you some pics :)

0133t.jpg

0134.jpg

0135tb.jpg

0136u.jpg

0137w.jpg

0138z.jpg

0139w.jpg

0140a.jpg

Cool! Looks like its a mashup of McFarlane's Robocop and T-800 Endoskeleton. Absurd but cool and well executed.

Holy mother of ****, that thing´s sick.
Great idea.
It also kinda looks like the Robos Murphy made of hundreds of Terminators in the Climax of Robocop vs The Terminator.
Awesome and so seemless.
:goodpost:

I don't have a 12" Robocop these days. I had the big shiny plastic Toy Island one with the removable brain but I ebayed it years ago.

My favorite Robocop figure is the McFarlane 7" one. I just think it looked so perfect in terms of sculpt. Of course I wish the helmet came off and the gun could go in the leg, but I think it's just freaking awesome.

I also have the original Horizon soft vinyl kit. I still have it, along wit ED, unpainted. I am a crap painter. I never wanted to ruin them....I got them 10 years ago and they are still white. Maybe someday I'll find someone to paint them for me.

I remember checking out the HT Robo when it first came out....but I always felt the proportions were off. I think his head looks HUGE. Freaking huge. And his arms look stubby. It gives him the appearance of a kid or RoboToddler.

Maybe it looks better in person, but in EVERY picture I see, even the hundreds of pics in this very thread, that noggin looks SO oversized!! Is it just me? Does anyone else see this?

I find the head an odd shape, not sure it should actually be smaller though - in fact the body should be bigger.

Ideally HT would do a new one to improve the proportions and detail.

Hey guys
If anyone is interested I have a brand new factory sealed hot toys robocop. This is the original and not Robocop 3 version. It is brand new never assembled. I dont have a lot of post, but I mostly communicate through youtube and sell on ebay. If interested, I will send an invoice through paypal for your protection and mine. If you have any questions please contact me or pm.

Serious offers only--This is a NRFB item. Rare.
Thanks
Milo

Hey guys
If anyone is interested I have a brand new factory sealed hot toys robocop. This is the original and not Robocop 3 version. It is brand new never assembled. I dont have a lot of post, but I mostly communicate through youtube and sell on ebay. If interested, I will send an invoice through paypal for your protection and mine. If you have any questions please contact me or pm.

Thanks
Milo

I don't think you are allowed to put an item for sale in a discussion thread. Do you have an eBay link?

Hey guys

Thanks
Milo
sounds like you got some bills in the mail. if you want the premium price, you're better off on ebay.

Nah, the Hot Toys paint application is far better but, the better sculpt goes to Neca for sure.

I am sure if Hot Toys redo RoboCop soon, it will be the best/most accurate version to date.

My NECA Robocop is in the attic somewhere, not sure what box though. Now that I'm getting the 1/4 P1 and Alien I'd like to take it out again actually.

Ok...

<object width="459" height="55"> <param name="movie" value="https://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1292974220"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&dataPath=https://www.hark.com/clips/sfbkgvywwx.json"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="https://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1292974220" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=false&dataPath=https://www.hark.com/clips/sfbkgvywwx.json" width="459" height="55" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><span style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; display: block; width: 440px; margin-left: 5px;"> (<a href="/clips/sfbkgvywwx-now-f-star-star-k-off" style="color: #aaa;">Link</a>) View more <a href="/collections/nktfwrcmyx-alan-ford" style="color: #aaa;">Alan Ford Sound Clips</a> and <a href="/collections/ljrbggfzys-brick-top-polford" style="color: #aaa;">Brick Top Polford Sound Clips</a></span>

:)

:lol I could click that all night!

:slap:slap:slap

All the mods in this section are gone. Let him run around chasing his puffy little tail until the hammer comes down and *hopefully* bans his IP.

They need to just start outright deleting posts like that every time. If you're spending literally four - five hours posting and in the end every one of your posts instantly disappears, trolls like this pretty soon realise it's not really worth the bother and they move on. If you leave posts up, even if you're locking the thread, everything still stands and everyone is still responding to the messages, etc, so it's not a deterrent in the slightest.

I run a forum myself (about a film director), I'm going by that. I don't know how this forum works but mine is running phpBB3 and it has an option where you can instantly delete a user's entire post history with one click.

You look at his post history, he began at 10:45 and is still posting at 1:45, so for three hours he's been hunched over his keyboard so far. No matter how dimwitted you are, if you spent that amount of time typing and then at 2:00 you find it all deleted, it annoys you, it makes you feel you've truly wasted your time.

Last edited:
why wasn't i told about this before? that looks awesome. what scale is it?

Back