All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool looks good, I have that and looks good next to the 12 inch battle damaged robo from mcfarlane and my robo berretta.

Boxed up at the moment but will fish it out soon and post some pics.

The poster is definately worth the money.
If you like robocop you won't be disapointed......hopefully.
It's the best 3d poster mcfarlane have made imo.

I have had a few different ones including
"Nightmare on elm street" pretty good
"Rocky" not great but a big fan so had to have it
"Friday the 13th" ok nice detail
"Alien" with light up egg" personal favourite film and nice feature on the egg and foreground net effect
"Jaws" which is second best imo
But the robo one needs to be seen to appreciate it.

Really nice colouring and the open squad car door really brings it to life.

Thanks man! I really love this piece. The only other McFarlane Pop Culture poster I have is ALIEN. It's pretty badass, too.

As for a DX Robo, I would welcome it. After seeing the Iron Man (in pictures only :monkey2), they would knock it out of the park this time around. The biggest improvement they could make, besides the proportions, would be a realistic likeness of Weller. That is assuming they could acquire his rights to his likeness.

Hi, I just joined. It's been a long read catching up, and I may have missed these answers but, here goes!

Has anyone tried modifying the horizon face onto the HOT TOYS body?

Also, I haven't seen a mention of my second RoboCop figure (after the Horizon model), it was made by Toy Island in the early to mid 90 (they also made a Terminator 800); it stands about 18" tall, has some removable armor (including the chest piece) removable helmet, removable brain, movable hips and shoulders, opening right holster leg, opening left sticky bomb leg, and electronic sound.

My Hot Toys Robocop ver 1 :clap
Robocop3.jpg
Robocop2.jpg
Robocop1.jpg
Robocop4.jpg
[/IMG]

Robocop is a must-have MM figure. Although i doubt they'll release a DX version, I'm all for it so that everyone can get a second shot at this awesome piece.
Definitive099resize.jpg

Great figure, I hope the continue the line for the new movie.

I think more and more people need to flood HT's will Robocop e-mail requests. I'm dying to have the opportunity to get another Robo in my collection. Its the ONLY figure in 4 years I regret selling. I want Boddicker and a DX Robo.

IMHO, Robocop would definitely benefit from an update, especially with what HT is now able to accomplish with improved details and such. I guess a DX Robo is just wishful thinkin' on my part because I missed out on the initial releases of this figure by HT. Believe me, I'll be one of the first to PO this if they ever HT releases an updated version, DX or not!

I think more and more people need to flood HT's will Robocop e-mail requests. I'm dying to have the opportunity to get another Robo in my collection. Its the ONLY figure in 4 years I regret selling. I want Boddicker and a DX Robo.

Yes, Boddicker and DX Robo are so over due for us! :monkey4

Step it up and give us a Boddicker and Robocop together as a DX... With Battle Damage parts for both of them... Boddicker is all bloody and messed up by the end of the movie too...

I agree, I still feel the pain when my HT Robocop V3 was lost during shipment about 1 yr ago. :monkey2

Back