All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the scale of ML and all 6" American figures, they're no longer 1/12, they closer to 7" now, so, real 6" scale weapons look small, I'm assuming those are the marauder guns?

Even imports are starting to get bigger nowadays.

Btw I love that punisher, I may get one.

I do have the new Cable on PO, I'm getting that Classic Deadpool too to have a Cable & Deadpool combo.

Yes those are the Marauders guns. And I agree, the ML Punisher is just a bit on the big side.

Heads up,
The ML Infinity War cap is available for retail at Amazon.
I had a chance to finally look at the IW Cap on the peg today, The paint looks good but I don't think it looks much like Chris Evans.
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen...rd_wg=fBD8Q&psc=1&refRID=YHEEK25H8MRM3EN45CYV

They had the Iron Spider for retail but appears sold out now.

I finally saw all the IW ML figures together at an FYE yesterday. The Iron Spider looked pretty good, but not much interest for me. First time I saw him, Cap & Proxima. I prefer comic versions than movie versions. Plus if I do buy movie versions I prefer MS over the ML. The only characters I buy all/most versions of are Thor, Silver Surfer & Hulk.

I had already bought Iron Man weeks ago when they first started hitting as I kinda like the design and my son is a big Iron Man fan. And I haven't bought an Iron Man figure in a very very long time, other than the MS Hulkbuster, but he's too small as well.. For some reason neither ML or MS seem to be able to get him right. He's always too small, too skiny, something is off. Would love for MS to do a classic Iron Man. Waiting to see how the Mezco looks in comparison to the ML figures. But for me $80 is too high for this scale. Would rather put that towards a HT figure. The only Mezco figure I will definitely break down and PO would be if they did a classic Thor, provided he looks great of course.

Picked up the 1/6 Hulk. Really digging these.

Attachments

• 9 hw1.jpg
    9 hw1.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 9 hw2.jpg
    9 hw2.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 207
I didn't expect to pick anything up today, but Walgreens is having a Marvel Legends Spider-Man and Avengers Wave sale with Walgreens card, they're $15 each.
I picked up the Black Costume Spider-Man and Avengers Iron Man. I wasn't originally interested in that IM, but I just watched a review last night and found it really appealing. The joints are a pain though, the neck and diaphragm joints are very lose but the shoulder detents are extremely tight. Once everything is loosened up it has better shoulder articulation than I've seen in reviews, they can fully extend to 90° out from the sides of the body, it just needs to be thoroughly heated to loosen. I use a bowl and hot tap water.

You might want to check your local Walgreens today.

Last edited:
Hey Jye, I bought the MS Sabretooth. Great figure although the articulation is not as great as the legends figures.

As if that Thanos isn’t an instant purchase lol

That blows away the BAF, as usual.

I love the grin just wow

Let me pick my jaw up off the ground lol

That MS modern Thanos *drool*

All of a sudden I'm not so concerned with missing out on the WalMart exclusive lol

Back