All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic! That's the guardians lineup now? woah, I've been outta the comics game for too long I guess lol. I've recently got into the current punisher run though, and now I'm dying for a ML Punisher War Machine lol

For awhile, yeah. :lol Astonishing Ant-Man has joined the group too, can't wait for that 2 pack to be released! :yess:

I really love the recent Guardians books, the MCU version sets a new tone to the books. Freaking fun read!

all-new-gotg-cvr-12-1020238.jpg

He’s cool but now it just makes me want to get the MS version.

This hobby is truly vicious the road always leads to another “want” it really has no mercy lol

The crazy cross overs are killing my wallet! Now I have to get the Astonishing Ant-Man 2 pack just because of the recent comic :rotfl

lol my wallet gets nervous every time I plunge into a ht :lol but that wolverine is the only revo that has my interest, however I'n not too fond of its overall style and articulation.

I quite like DD, nice poses there

Thanks

I literally have him on my shelf just like that, yeah he’ll be taking a tumble lol

FC7DC2EF-9654-44F5-8C78-A873F02B99E1.jpeg
79283655-35D3-4C77-AAE1-D7D853365483.jpeg

The crazy cross overs are killing my wallet! Now I have to get the Astonishing Ant-Man 2 pack just because of the recent comic :rotfl

Yeah eventually we all just run out of space lol

It is pretty sad for brick and mortar these days, but honestly it's usually like this. New waves trickle out at first, then us that have to work in the daytime just kinda have to wait until they're out there in abundance or just order online (which I hate doing cause im picky about paint lol).
Good luck on the hunt for Mysterio for your kid! If I find one, I'll stash it and check with you and see if you still need it buddy.

I hate ordering via Amazon simply because we try to support brick & mortar stores. He has had pretty good luck with Walgreens in the past; he got the entire X-Men Warlock wave and most of the select figures he was after. We were hoping to find him a Mysterio for his Easter basket, but my wife ended up getting him a Fortnite gamecard instead. If you come across a Mysterio, please shoot me a PM.

Hey guys, here's my Guardians so far, still waiting for Annihilus and Ronan to arrive to properly pose them.

Am I missing anyone yet? I know Astonishing Ant-Man has not been released, but I think I am good thus far.

IMG_1095.JPG

I got my Marauders Gun runners 1:12 set today. Either Marvel Legends are not true 1:12 scale or these weapons are just under scaled to be 1:12.
I actually feel that ML is over scale because these appear to be closer in scale to the Little Armory weapons, but I can't confirm that because I don't own any of the LA weapons.

The plastic is very hard and sturdy. The scopes and grips plug in with a plastic post and hole system, sometimes the fit is very tight and I feel if I force it too much it will snap so just be careful. Also my Punisher has very hard plastic hands so I feel if I place the trigger fingers into the trigger guard it'll break off the trigger on the weapon.
I tried to take some pics, I'm still struggling to get non bury macro pictures with my camera but I did my best. These could be a little deceiving as the weapons look bigger than they really are because they're closer to the camera.
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 001.jpg
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 002.jpg
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 003.jpg
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 004.jpg

The good news is that these are not nearly as expensive as Little Armory, so you get a better deal with Marauders GR.

A couple more of the Glock hand gun included in the set and a free gift included with mine, the stand has two peg sizes one looks like it's best for Joes, the other works with ML:
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 005.jpg
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 006.jpg

Here's one of the weapons closer to the figure's plane and one with the MK-46 Machine gun. Maybe it's just the massive mitts on the Punisher figure that makes the weapons look small?
Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 007.jpg

I made the gun larger how does this look.

Too big now right lol

View attachment 402181

:lol That's actually close to scale for the Punisher's size. Great attempt!
I've come to the conclusion that the ML Punisher is the issue, comparing the weapons with my ML Warlock wave Cyclops and with that Black Widow in my pics, they look perfectly in scale. The ML Punisher is just a beast!
I think they're a great weapon set for 1:12, they're highly detailed, have great paint apps, a ton of accessory options, and inexpensive. I hope Marauders makes some other types of weapons. I'd like to see some submachine guns like a Tec9 or P-90 and a KSG Shotty, also we need a proper scaled Minigun as well.

Last edited:
Here's one of the weapons closer to the figure's plane and one with the MK-46 Machine gun. Maybe it's just the massive mitts on the Punisher figure that makes the weapons look small?
It's the scale of ML and all 6" American figures, they're no longer 1/12, they closer to 7" now, so, real 6" scale weapons look small, I'm assuming those are the marauder guns?

Even imports are starting to get bigger nowadays.

Btw I love that punisher, I may get one.

I do have the new Cable on PO, I'm getting that Classic Deadpool too to have a Cable & Deadpool combo.

Back