All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost picked up the previous MS comic Thanos many times. Always something just off for me. I think it was the body, as he looked a little too wide for his shorter size. I'm happy with the Walmart ML Thanos. I like the closed mouth better & the darker purple. I'll probably get this new one too eventually. I prefer MS to ML as they look more like a collectible than a toy in most cases and the slightly larger scale.

I saw a whole case of the ML Thanos a week ago at Walmart. If you download the walmart app, put in your zip code and do a search for marvel legends it will come up if a store in your area has it.

I saw a whole case of the ML Thanos a week ago at Walmart. If you download the walmart app, put in your zip code and do a search for marvel legends it will come up if a store in your area has it.

Thanks, unfortunately I'm located in Hawaii and we have bad scalpers here. And we only have a hand full of Wal-Mart's here. I luckily found one for $26 shipped. Beats the headache.

As for the MS Thanos, that will be easier for me to aquire. Can't wait for that one.

Thanks, unfortunately I'm located in Hawaii and we have bad scalpers here. And we only have a hand full of Wal-Mart's here. I luckily found one for $26 shipped. Beats the headache.

As for the MS Thanos, that will be easier for me to aquire. Can't wait for that one.

You mean fortunately! Hawaii rocks! I live on the island too. But I agree, prices here are crazy.

Canada of all places got the Apocalypse wave super early ...

tgVmy5P.jpg

KsrCsBT.jpg

r76yGfM.jpg

B9tgWEc.jpg

XkaHTd3.jpg

h0K6tW4.jpg

pePfziq.jpg

Wolverine is the double

They should’ve made Multiple man the one with no Apoc accessories and 2 per case for those that want to build an army

Re: All things Marvel Legends

If you were wondering how the new NECA Marine Accessory pack looked in the hands of 1:12 figures like Mezco and Legends, wonder no longer: Click here to see a thing I did.

Canada of all places got the Apocalypse wave super early ...

Holy crap, I need that entire wave!

The Sabretooth is looking like the best Creed yet, that's the one I'm going to be hunting first for sure.

I am thinking about modding the MS Thanos.

The Marvel Now Select Thanos body is phenominal

The original BAF had a poorly painted head sculpt but its still better than the Select portrait

40541828374_9e96d9012f_b.jpg

Definitive Thanos IMO

fits perfectly with Legends... not with other Select figures

40541828124_f182858a71_b.jpg

same goes for the Comic Hulkbuster Select figure... much better than the toybiz one.

Back