All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Diamond Gallery is not too shabby for $30.00 not at all very impressed by the quality, scale, base and pose!

Finally got around to buying DD tonight lol
Congrats on getting DD! So I guess you like him?
Yeah I've had my eyes on the Iron Man Diamond Gallery statue at Gamestop, love that armor design! Thanks for the heads up on the sale, I'll go by there while I'm out this weekend and might pick one up.
I spent way too much the past week, I have ML Cyclops and Colossus on there way to me so I can complete Warlock. I had to spend $25 on each but I still paid less for the whole wave since I got all the other figures in that wave on discount. Also, my Marauders 1:12 guns finally shipped! I'll post some pics once they're in hand if I have the time.

Last edited:
Sale ends 4/1.

They just added Netflix DD, Netflix Punisher and Jean Grey statues to the sale list they’re $35 each but when you buy 2 of them they give you an additional 15% off each making them $30.

Sale ends 4/1.

They just added Netflix DD, Netflix Punisher and Jean Grey statues to the sale list they’re $35 each but when you buy 2 of them they give you an additional 15% off each making them $30.

Ah, thanks for the info. The Iron Man is that price ($35) right now on Amazon, and I get free shipping.
Must....resist....spending....more....money....

That’s the same as Gamestop but you can get away with just buying one.

Gamestop charges $7.00 for shipping (arrived really fast for me just 2 days from order date).

Amazon has the BP that I paid $30 going for $90!

I do like my ML DD!

Last edited:
I agree with that review for the most part, this screenshot sums it all up for me lol

89eeb7e09e1953156a80e4a53bf9c082.jpg

Very true.

Attachments

• wac.jpg
    wac.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 98
While I don’t necessarily hate the Mezco, i’m sure it would be a nice addition to a well rounded Wolverine collection, if you can only own one then it’s a no brainer you need to go with the one that can actually pull off a legitimate squat pose and that one just happens to be the one that costs $20 not $90!

Look ma no pinched costume!

View attachment 401577

Awesome poses! agreed can't squat no sale.

Attachments

• a wol2.jpg
    a wol2.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 97
I don't collect Marvel Legends, but it is really disappointing for my 13 year old who does. The three local Target & Walmart stores only have Black Panther & the "Retro" figure waves (Redlands Target has 40+ of the old Guardians of the Galaxy ML on clearance for $9). There are multiple Walgreens that I drive him to before his nightly swim practice. He found the Infinity War wave at one and picked up a Taskmaster. It is sad for brick & mortar, but we just check Amazon nonstop.

It is pretty sad for brick and mortar these days, but honestly it's usually like this. New waves trickle out at first, then us that have to work in the daytime just kinda have to wait until they're out there in abundance or just order online (which I hate doing cause im picky about paint lol).

Good luck on the hunt for Mysterio for your kid! If I find one, I'll stash it and check with you and see if you still need it buddy.

I have ML Cyclops and Colossus on there way to me so I can complete Warlock. I had to spend $25 on each but I still paid less for the whole wave since I got all the other figures in that wave on discount. Also, my Marauders 1:12 guns finally shipped! I'll post some pics once they're in hand if I have the time.

Well, my joy in finally getting that Cyclops was short lived, mine is missing the right wrist cuff:
Marvel Legends Cyclops Missing Cuff 001.jpg

I also got Polaris in and she's fine, but the Warlock BAF leg knee joint doesn't work too well. I've tried getting the knee unstuck and can move it, it's just very difficult to move, I feel like I'm over stressing the plastic in the knee part.
And as if it couldn't get any worse, my Eaglemoss Star Trek Ship shipment came damaged and broke! :lol
I contacted Hasbro through Hasbro Toy Shop about getting that cuff piece, but I don't have any hope they'll come through (why is it so damn hard to contact Hasbro about replacements though? Terrible customer service.).
If anyone has a broken version of that Cyclops and it has a right wrist cuff piece, send me a PM.

Nice score jye! Watcha think about Daredevil there?

Nice pic! That's the guardians lineup now? woah, I've been outta the comics game for too long I guess lol. I've recently got into the current punisher run though, and now I'm dying for a ML Punisher War Machine lol

He’s cool but now it just makes me want to get the MS version.

This hobby is truly vicious the road always leads to another “want” it really has no mercy lol

He’s cool but now it just makes me want to get the MS version.

This hobby is truly vicious the road always leads to another “want” it really has no mercy lol

You're 100% right about that bro... and now I started reading "Weapon H", and as lame as it sounds, I'd like a Hulkverine too lol

Well, my joy in finally getting that Cyclops was short lived, mine is missing the right wrist cuff:
View attachment 401798

I also got Polaris in and she's fine, but the Warlock BAF leg knee joint doesn't work too well. I've tried getting the knee unstuck and can move it, it's just very difficult to move, I feel like I'm over stressing the plastic in the knee part.
And as if it couldn't get any worse, my Eaglemoss Star Trek Ship shipment came damaged and broke! :lol
I contacted Hasbro through Hasbro Toy Shop about getting that cuff piece, but I don't have any hope they'll come through (why is it so damn hard to contact Hasbro about replacements though? Terrible customer service.).
If anyone has a broken version of that Cyclops and it has a right wrist cuff piece, send me a PM.

Oh man, that just sucks so bad! Feel for you man, hopefully you get it sorted out somehow. Really Hasbro should pump some more of these out like they did with Deadpool, it was an extremely popular figure and flew off the shelves instantly.

Everytime I get the urge to hit the buy button on that $80-$90 Mafex JL 6” Batman I quickly think of how much plastic, paint, details and articulation are on the $100 NECA 1/4 scale figures and I quickly say FU MAFEX! lol

Sad News my TRUs aren't going to make it.:thud:

Went there...saw the signs , told me May, June

However they are getting new product until the end because they want to clear out the warehouses. So they are getting many shipments daily

Of course I saw crap, but I"ll keep checking daily I guess. So bummed the one closet to my house was one of the original in my area and the most popular in the county.

Back