All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Hasbro send out replacement parts? I grabbed the retro Punisher from Walgreens for $10, but just realized that he doesn't come with any trigger fingers...

Does Hasbro send out replacement parts? I grabbed the retro Punisher from Walgreens for $10, but just realized that he doesn't come with any trigger fingers...

Yeah retro and Walgreen Punishers didn’t come with trigger fingers. Lame move by hasbro, but they’re all like that so there’s nothing to replace unfortunately.

Take and exacto and cut that trigger finger free if you want it!

Came across this little gem at a comic shop. Thought I missed the boat on this figure! Maybe Diamond did another run with the movie coming out and all?

5d7ad543457fa6190a675d27ac6f5779.jpg

Yeah retro and Walgreen Punisher didn’t come with trigger fingers. Lame move by hasbro, but they’re all like that so there’s nothing to replace unfortunately.

Take and exacto and cut that trigger finger free if you want it!

Retro Punisher does have trigger fingers btw.
You can see the split in this image here:
Marvel-Legends-Retro-Punisher-Wolverine19__scaled_600.jpg

Oh really? damn I stand corrected! I dont think mine had them though, gonna have to dig mine out when I get home and check now lol

Yeah I edited my post above with an image I found online, but I also just confirmed it on mine before posting. The trigger fingers are split from the rest of the fingers on both hands.

Yeah I edited my post above with an image I found online, but I also just confirmed it on mine before posting. The trigger fingers are split from the rest of the fingers on both hands.

Sweet! Im gonna swap those hands on my wallgreens frank then.

Retro Punisher does have trigger fingers btw.
You can see the split in this image here:
View attachment 399592

Some of the retros do and some don't. Some come with trigger fingers on both hands, others just one hand, or if you're really lucky like me...none!

I had no idea to even look for it until I saw video on YT the other night. I thought all of the retros came with triggers....lame.

Gonna try and do a live chat with Hasbro tomorrow.

Last edited:
TRU.com (the US site at least) cancelled all my 10th Anniversary ML preorders, which sucks because I received 50% off every second order

TRU Canada is still staying afloat for now.

What a cluster ****

Days of Future Past Sentinel Old Man Logan Set

Modern Wasp and Antman 2Pack

Movie Thor Teen Groot and Rocket

Movie Scarlet Witch and Vision 2 Pack

Hydra Soldiers 2 Pack

all in limbo, not to mention the 10th Anniversary Crossbones Movie Cap, Movie Pepper Potts Mandarin Iron Man, and Iron Man movie figures

----

I hope Canada gets all those exclusives instead

Hydra soldiers came and went very quickly last year. That ship sailed long ago.

The vision and scarlet witch pack is out right now. It’s likely the last TRU Exclusive to ever get released.

The rest are definitely up in the air now.

I got some pretty decent deals as Toys R Us these past couple of weeks. Got the whole Infinity War wave and the Riders buy one get one 40% off and used my Rewards and 10% Thursday deal. Gonna miss them a lot. Toy hunting won't be the same with no Toys R Us.

Jeez all my TRUs had jack crap today..ridiculous, still really nothing new in ML but at least they told me they will survive and aren’t shutting down :lol

Well

In Canada I just received 25% off most of my Legends purchases last week

It doesn't hurt that the Vision and Scarlet Witch 2 Packs were in abundance here as well as the Riders and Infinity War Wave.

Time will only tell if we get that 3 Pack with Thor Groot and Rocket

The one close to me said that the Canadian ones shouldnt be affected by the shutdowns. I mean they just pumped a tonne of money into the one here to make it a “flagship” store.

Yeah I think in Canada at least most sales are done thru physical retail space, online sales for Toys only account for 3.4%

----

Good news so far

March 15, 2018

To our valued Canadian customers,

Toys “R” Us, Inc. announced the difficult decision to seek court approval in its Chapter 11 proceedings to wind-down its business operations in the United States. Our team members in Canada are very saddened to hear of this outcome and we are all keeping our U.S. colleagues in our thoughts during this very difficult time.

In Canada, all 82 stores remain open for business to serve you, our customers, honouring all our policies, warranties, Baby Registry, Gift Cards and RClub loyalty programs without change. We are taking the necessary steps to ensure the iconic Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us brands live on for many generations to come in Canada.

Our team continues to work hard at strengthening our competitive position and making the improvements necessary to ensure that we have the products when, where and how you choose to shop with us. Our Canadian operations are continuing in the normal course and we continue to partner with the trend products you want from the brands that you trust.

For the past 34 years, we have proudly served Canada as the trend authority in toy and baby and we remain the champions of play and trusted advisors helping people become parents.

Thank you for choosing to say “yes” to shop and support Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us Canada! We are proud to continue to welcome you in Canada coast to coast in store and online at www.toysrus.ca and www.babiesrus.ca for all of your toy and baby needs.

Melanie Teed-Murch, President
Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us Canada

Back