All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I’d share some of my personal favorite pics as I’ve been quietly collecting and customizing in 1:12 for the past year or 2. Loving all the epic poses in this thread without all that fancy photoshop you usually see.
bdfef9315b7aa34eab88a4b0c4ff094b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic pics Yodasodabo! The Marvel Select Sabertooth doesn't look that out of scale there.

Thought I’d share some of my personal favorite pics as I’ve been quietly collecting and customizing in 1:12 for the past year or 2. Loving all the epic poses in this thread without all that fancy photoshop you usually see.
bdfef9315b7aa34eab88a4b0c4ff094b.jpg
b707841bad66dbc0af19dcbf0bfd4f0e.jpg
287249df39e65d1d6b5ead0c1341d50e.jpg
d3ba4f3bfc335a58e4c094a779f845cc.jpg
805e1006891ff9aa999ef99c0a206673.jpg

Wow! Nice set ups! That shading on the DD is A++++. Nice touch of using the series four Punisher on the new ML body, he looks heavily armed as he should lol

Wow! Epic stuff right there, love it man! Really dig that custom Pheonix effect and Punisher with the older Toy Biz head, and where did you score that frank miller style Wolvie head??? I need that!!

Fantastic pics Yodasodabo! The Marvel Select Sabertooth doesn't look that out of scale there.

Wow! Nice set ups! That shading on the DD is A++++. Nice touch of using the series four Punisher on the new ML body, he looks heavily armed as he should lol

Yeah great photos.

Thanks guys! Working on modding some avengers so I’ll be sure to post them once done.

As for the miller wolvie Head, I got it off eBay and repainted it. I could prob find the seller if you have any trouble.

Been away for a bit, but if that Sabretooth figure has been out for a while then I guess they are rereleasing it because it's the n preordere at big bad toystore. Man I have to get me one now.

Been away for a bit, but if that Sabretooth figure has been out for a while then I guess they are rereleasing it because it's the n preordere at big bad toystore. Man I have to get me one now.

Yup out this or next month plus add MS Thanos which is being rereleased coming out August.

Saber’s package pose they put him in always makes me laugh.

Yup out this or next month plus add MS Thanos which is being rereleased coming out August.

Saber’s package pose they put him in always makes me laugh.

Oh good news! It does look to be the best comic accurate version available, I don't think I'll ever find that Walmart exclusive in my area.

Colossus also looks fantastic and not too out of scale, must buy. With Sabertooth, once I know the size of the ML Sabertooth and what the Build A Figure is, I'll make a decision on which version I'll get, the MS version still looks superior.

Last edited:
Yeah the MS Thanos is still the best Thanos he has an appropriate size.

MS Colossus way too tall to scale with ML.

New ML Sabertooth looks great and will have much better articulation than the MS BUT that MS is still a must own because of his size.

MS colossus is arguably the best version of that character, it’s just the height that holds it back but I’m fine with it. He surprisingly has a lot of articulation compared to most selects too

Colossus is great. The only odd thing is his removable chest piece they incorporated. Doesn't make much sense when his stomach is still colored like his costume... Was a very odd choice...

colossus.jpg

On a side note, one of the MS figures I missed out on was the Silver Surfer which I just got in the mail today. I got him on ebay complete and in perfect shape for only $28 w/free shipping. I used that 20% off coupon over the weekend. He's my favorite marvel character along with Thor, and the only Silver Surfer action figure I didn't own. He hung around forever online, then was gone in the blink of an eye and sells for like $100 now. Always hoped he'd be MS re-release. Lucked out at that price, considering I paid what retail w/shipping would've cost. The next cheapest loose figure I've seen on ebay sold for over $50...

Looking forward to see how the Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive Silver Surfer turns out..

trying to decide between MS colossus or MS sabertooth that are at LCS now lol. leaning colossus cuz the new ML tooth did look damn good and the last colossus i had was that old toybiz early days pre-legends one.

wht wolvy is in scale with the MS colossus? guessing that personal opinion but love to know wht you all think works best.

the only good thing about ML netflix DD is posing him with the jessica jones. IMO

and RIP rus... son of a.:thud:

I’d say the hasbro wolvies are too small for the select sabertooth but he did look huge in the cartoon. I’m not too big a nitpicker when it comes to scale so I just usually pick the best looking fig. For all the bigger characters, I usually go the Select route as ML tends to make the bigger ppl a tad small. The toy biz wolvies will prob look good with Select sabertooth

Could this TrU closing make things easier for us on the retail side of things?

We will see more inventory at the remaining 5 stores (Walmart, Target, Kmart, Gamestop, Walgreens) who will now fill that void.

Hell even comicbook shops might help with picking up the slack lol

I'm curious how TRU' closing will effect other retailers also. Curious if we'll really even find anything newer at the stores. TRU is likely looking to liquidate it's stock to other retailers/merchants before it starts shipping out to its stores during liquidation. They will most likely sell in bulk to Target, Walmart, Amazon or whoever else comes knockin at their door. The stores will get the scraps no one wanted...

Also wonder who's gonna pick up all the TRU exclusives. Sad times to see TRU disappear into the night. I have no Walmarts close by, only a Target. Guess I'll be buying most stuff online from now on.

trying to decide between MS colossus or MS sabertooth that are at LCS now lol. leaning colossus cuz the new ML tooth did look damn good and the last colossus i had was that old toybiz early days pre-legends one.

wht wolvy is in scale with the MS colossus? guessing that personal opinion but love to know wht you all think works best.

the only good thing about ML netflix DD is posing him with the jessica jones. IMO

and RIP rus... son of a.:thud:

Get the MS Colossus because ML Sabertooth is coming.

Or or or....

Buy all three the MS Colossus AND MS Sabertooth AND ML Sabertooth that’s what I would do knowing very well it will just piss off the wife lol

Back