All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone finding the ML Walmart Thanos is KY? I have hit most of the Wally Marts in the area and I got nuthin. Really want Thanos, and the eBay people are gouging.

Can anyone point me to any stands with the foot pegs that will work with most Marvel Legends? I found NECA versions for 6”-8” figures, but the comments say that they don’t work with all ML figures. The other ones I found were for 3 3/4” figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The NECA ones work with Marvel Legends figures just fine. They're slightly loose, but they're easy to find and they're affordable.

I'm using one for my Back in Black Deadpool and I haven't had any issues, even though it's a little loose. I'll get some pictures tonight.

I don’t think the extra 10% (if even that) in articulation is worth the extra $60.

I can buy 3 more ML for that difference.

ML is priced $39.90 SGD whereas we get SHF/MAFEX for $60-70 SGD. Not so much of the difference here. But boils down to what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them very cool.

But how reliable are they anyone ever order from them before.

They're very reliable. They've been around for years, making 1:18 weapons and accessories, then got into producing their own 1:18 scale action figures. They just finished up their 4th successful action figure kickstarter this past weekend, a line of figures based off of WW2 era figures. They're now getting into 1:12 with their first set of weapons. They previously tried a 1:12 weapon kickstarter a few years back, but it didn't fund.

Never heard of them very cool.

But how reliable are they anyone ever order from them before.

They're very reliable. They've been around for years, making 1:18 weapons and accessories, then got into producing their own 1:18 scale action figures. They just finished up their 4th successful action figure kickstarter this past weekend, a line of figures based off of WW2 era figures. They're now getting into 1:12 with their first set of weapons. They previously tried a 1:12 weapon kickstarter a few years back, but it didn't fund.

Yes very reliable. The Marauders Task force 1:18 scale figures were designed and sculpted for them by Boss Fight Studios who also make Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. 1:18 scale figures. The people behind Boss Fight Studios are veteran toy designers who worked on the GI Joe 25th Anniversary line as well as Marvel Legends. The 1:18 scale Marauders and Vitruvians are also mostly compatible with Hasbro's 25th GI Joes.

https://boss-fight-studio-the-store.myshopify.com/pages/about-us

I've ordered from Marauders through their kickstarter, they're solid.
I'm not sure if Boss Fight Studios designed the 1:12 scale weapons for Marauders, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

For reference, here's Maurader's 1:18 Scale WWII figures Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732159183/marauder-task-force-wwii-1-18-scale-4-inch-action

Marauders has their 1:12 weapons available, time to arm those Deadpools, Punishers, Hydra and SHIELD Agents,

https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2088.htm

Just placed my order for the set, thanks for the heads up WPS72!

Last edited:
The face printing on SW/Vision came out great!

FU Figure Arts and Mafex you can keep your super over priced 6” action figures to yourself!

Here Hasbro take my $20!

I just saw Shartimus' review, holy &%^$ they look amazing! :drool
Too bad I'll likely never find one at TRU before they go out.

The NECA ones work with Marvel Legends figures just fine. They're slightly loose, but they're easy to find and they're affordable.

I'm using one for my Back in Black Deadpool and I haven't had any issues, even though it's a little loose. I'll get some pictures tonight.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally decided to pick up the Ghost Rider & Hellcycle set from Walmart last night.

UbKXWtU.png

And I love it. Ghost Rider's movable jaw was a very pleasant surprise. :lol I'm thinking of painting the "metal" parts of his bike with one of those Molotov liquid chrome pens and putting a black wash over it, so it looks like the prototype.

I also got Domino, Classic Deadpool, and Cable from the Sasquatch wave.

Thanks for the info

Here's what I'm talking about. The pegs don't fit all the way in, but they're good enough to keep the figures standing upright in action poses.

4jEn1MZ.png

I use some little stands I get at the comic store. They say Protech on them. I use NECA stands on some too.

Attachments

• IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1262.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 136
Thought I’d share some of my personal favorite pics as I’ve been quietly collecting and customizing in 1:12 for the past year or 2. Loving all the epic poses in this thread without all that fancy photoshop you usually see.
bdfef9315b7aa34eab88a4b0c4ff094b.jpg
b707841bad66dbc0af19dcbf0bfd4f0e.jpg
287249df39e65d1d6b5ead0c1341d50e.jpg
d3ba4f3bfc335a58e4c094a779f845cc.jpg
805e1006891ff9aa999ef99c0a206673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Iceman is that?

Back