All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw vintage wolverine at target last night..I think the stores are getting more cases in of the vintage wave seems like. So if those who are still hunting him, I suggest go to the targets, TRU..etc, because it looks like he’s getting easier to find

Why is Black Bolts mouth Blue on the legends figure? I saw that wave today and they look great.

trying to imply his sonic attack via mouth i imagine. dude can wreck shop with a whisper via mouth, a yell like that sculpt would be devastating. seen his battle with thanos? so bad-ass

I haven't seen him anywhere yet. Plenty of 12" Black Panthers and Weapon X Deadpools though. :(

trying to imply his sonic attack via mouth i imagine. dude can wreck shop with a whisper via mouth, a yell like that sculpt would be devastating. seen his battle with thanos? so bad-ass

Haha I always think that when I see black bolt with a big open yelling mouth too man. That would be literally earth shattering lol

Minus a few newer figures, SDCC Thor set and Dr. Strange I still have boxed my set up is almost back up after the move months ago. I love the Sub-Mariner

UKcZ0Pn.jpg

I started buying these things when the vintage wave was released. Id like to have some classics comic Marvel representation in plastic hopefully they continue the Vintage series.

I started buying these things when the vintage wave was released. Id like to have some classics comic Marvel representation in plastic hopefully they continue the Vintage series.

Yeah, these are just super fun and cool. Don't get hit with the bug to hard. The addiction is real.

Minus a few newer figures, SDCC Thor set and Dr. Strange I still have boxed my set up is almost back up after the move months ago. I love the Sub-Mariner

UKcZ0Pn.jpg

Man that is an awesome collection. Very nicely displayed!

Im really digging the new Namor too, definitely the best one theyve put out.

Hi everyone! I really like this form so I’ve decided to join. My collection is only this so far. Just got the 2-Pack today
3a12485a07449873e78ee81db0bc8182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I really like this form so I’ve decided to join. My collection is only this so far. Just got the 2-Pack today

Welcome to the forum!

Nice figures to start with, that Thor in the two pack has a much better headculpt/paint than the single carded version.

Welcome! I'm not a big fan of MCU but man they make some fantastic figures. I bought the Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack because it looked amazing. I am doing my best to ignore Black Banther figs but those are killer also.

You going MCU or Comic version or anything you like?

Welcome! I'm not a big fan of MCU but man they make some fantastic figures. I bought the Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack because it looked amazing. I am doing my best to ignore Black Banther figs but those are killer also.

You going MCU or Comic version or anything you like?

For me it’s just MCU, and thanks for the welcome!

Back