All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the 12" Wolverine released before or after the new 12" Black Panther? It's getting depressing seeing endless symbiote Spideys and Black Panthers. I can't tell if I already missed him or what.

Anyone pick up the new Marvel Select Thor found in Disney Stores?

The Thor I believe you are referring to is a re-release, not a new figure. I bought him the 1st time he was released, but then I couldn't bring myself to open him since it was selling for like a $100. I just recently opened him when I picked up the Planet hulk figure. He is by far one of the best Thor figures you can buy. Comes with everything you could want. Two heads with & without helmet and the spinning hammer is awesome. Would definitely recommend it before it once again disappears.

The Thor I believe you are referring to is a re-release, not a new figure. I bought him the 1st time he was released, but then I couldn't bring myself to open him since it was selling for like a $100. I just recently opened him when I picked up the Planet hulk figure. He is by far one of the best Thor figures you can buy. Comes with everything you could want. Two heads with & without helmet and the spinning hammer is awesome. Would definitely recommend it before it once again disappears.

I was going to say...

He looks fantastic. Definitely the best Thor figure I've ever seen.

I’ve never bought a legends figure before but I finally saw the vintage wolverine at my local GameStop and couldn’t help myself

I finally got around to opening these sets. The Ulik and Bor are massive. Magik might be one of the best figures ever. Also after reading this really want a punisher War machine.

wDePzwP.jpg

SxhQQ2F.jpg

agYUM1h.jpg

The new Marvel Punisher War machine would definitely make a cool ML or MS figure, as long as Hasbro/Diamond doesn't make him undersized or weird like most of their Iron Man figures.. I'm still waiting for the perfect IM... The Mezco would probably be it, but I'm not ready to spend $80 for a 6in figure...

Did a little quick customization to make punisher look how he did in the solo show.
Sorry about the sideways pics:(
0A517B2A-AF6F-4F3F-9303-A67967E4C979.jpg
F33414F9-6658-4593-A5C1-8047CC95B961.jpg
0A01949C-7384-433B-88E7-74A2CD0EDCB2.jpg
A001C942-6830-488E-96D3-B1B30EA0181F.jpg

That's a great update Star-Crunch. Definelty looks like A figure I'd grab in a heartbeat. As is I left him on the store hooks.

Local Gamestop finally got the 12" Wolverine in. Really fun to pose.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 w-2.jpg
    1 1 1 w-2.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 1 1 1 w-3.jpg
    1 1 1 w-3.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 1 1 w-1.jpg
    1 1 w-1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 1 1 1 w-4.jpg
    1 1 1 w-4.jpg