All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big surfer fan. Have every figure except the MS. Was waiting to get a good price, then bam! he was gone and is now ridiculously priced. Was hoping MS re-releases him.

I'm looking forward to see if we do get a ML version from Walgreens. I hope he's not chrome. I don't want a super shiny figure. He's the Silver Surfer, not the Chrome Surfer. To me that's not accurate. Silver is not super shiny..

looks interesting

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-01__scaled_400.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-02__scaled_400.jpg

I just picked up the Legends Black Panther figure. I'm pretty impressed with it all around. The unmasked sculpt is superb.

Is the Marvel Legends Lizard BAF series exclusive? Wondering why BBTS doesn't have it listed.

That new Marvel Legends Sentinel that's floating around now(with a release in the near future) is asking for my wallet.

I got out of Marvel Legends for the most part a long time ago, and only saved a couple of them for my own personal collection, but dammit if I won't shell out 100+ for a proper scaled Sentinel.

I found the new Black Bolt and Sub Mariner at Target today. Both are great looking figures, pretty happy with them! I notice they dont have the face printing tech lick the movie figures do in the wave though, I guess maybe they're only doing that on "real life" versions of the characters?

anyone know what "See dates at checkout" means when your checking to see if item is at local walmart? wants thats comic style vibranium suit panther!

Nice! Id pick that up if I come across one, dig the headsculpt!

will def be trying the non vibranium lit up sculpt on the older walmart panther, agree great sculpt!

not sure wht bod they using on this one(bucky cap maybe?) but do like it lots,would consider gettin two to just paint body black. he doesn't walk around all lit up like that in the new comics, its only in battles i think. the un-lit head on lit body will bother me.

Shame no Wolverine style BF joint.

yup agreed, so needed it. ahhh well maybe next time pls hasbrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's this sentinel look like

has days of future past on box, may be a clue as to the appearance if based on that storyline etc

Back