All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omega-red-wm-338x500.png

lady-deadpool-wm-311x500.png

xmen-dp-wm-348x500.png

I like the marvel select lady deadpool better than this one.

But that omega red will be mine...! He looks crazy good. I haven’t read x-men comics in over a decade, I wonder if he still shows up.

Thanks for sharing man.

New Legends!!! Awesome! Also, c'monnnnnn, I'd like it if Hasbro gave the female figures bicep swivels and DOUBLE JOINTED ELBOWS :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol crap, I just bought a select lady deadpool yesterday.. ugh now I really wish I would have waited, that thing looks nice mine has stuck joints all over and is fragile as hell. Already broke a katana trying to put it in her hand :(

Those actually look cool. I dig Spiderman outfit. And nice to see a different Cap.

That Thanos (the head in particular) looks pretty impressive, by ML standards. I've never been compelled to complete a BAF before, but this might just be it.

All buys as I collect mcu exclusively...being a thor guy that is the figure I'm waiting on most (will be swapping the 2pack head for any one eyed thor head)...I do think thoughe given the past few spider man figures that the best iron spider we will get in this scale will probably come from mafex or figuarts...the homecoming mafex spider is the one in my legends display and it looks great....I also hope we get a taller legends mcu hulk to scale better..the last few have been to short in my opinion....but looking to this wave wave 2...and hopefully a few exclusives and two, three, or four packs to fill out the infinity war cast....good start

That Thanos (the head in particular) looks pretty impressive, by ML standards. I've never been compelled to complete a BAF before, but this might just be it.

Same here. I finished Mantis when the GOTG2 wave was clearanced, but I might pick up a case of these guys as soon as they hit my local Walmart or Meijer and sell the ones I don't care for.

Damn, I wish there was another way to get Thanos. I only collect movie figures. Ebay it is then.

I definitely want Cable, Domino, and regular Deadpool.

Noir Spider-Man and Mysterio, too. :drool

Same here. I finished Mantis when the GOTG2 wave was clearanced, but I might pick up a case of these guys as soon as they hit my local Walmart or Meijer and sell the ones I don't care for.

I'm not familiar with any of the comic characters in IW wave 1, so I'll likely sell those too.

So apparently they're doing a Legends wave based on the upcoming Venom movie, featuring comic versions of Venom and Carnage. Carnage looks like a straight-up reissue of his Ultimate Green Goblin BAF wave counterpart only with additional accessories. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/venom-carnage-toys-hasbro-get-first-look-1080785

marvel_venom_legends_series_6-inch_figure_assortment_venom_-_embed_2018.jpg

marvel_venom_legends_series_6-inch_figure_assortment_carnage_-_embed_2018.jpg

Very cool. Carnage looks to have a new paint job, more a crimson than red. Love the new Venom head and symbiote tendrils. I originally passed on both initial releases as i have the far superior MS versions, but nice it would be nice to have a 2nd chance so I can put these with my ML figures. Hope to see better pics at NY Toy Fair in 2 weeks. Wonder if they'll release a regular version of the Raft Spidey as well. Love the head with the bigger eyes, and don't want to pay the prices for loose or bootleg.

I'm just hoping we get a Strong Guy and/or Grizzly BAF in the 2nd Deadpool wave. Pretty excited for a new Bishop also. Although I love the TB versions he's weirdly out of size compared to everyone else.

Back