All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading to the Disney store this week for him.

Did you go to the store or online?

I just called my local Disney store they’ll hold him for me for 24hrs, sweet lol :yess:

Last edited:
I know Selects have crappy articulation but I have to say that historically all my stand out action figures are usually Selects and not the Legends.

Add this one to the list of greats even with his very limited articulation.

Last edited:
Look who’s here next to me...

196C9A0F-587E-4A7C-B2E2-F385D27367EF.jpeg
15F1098B-47EC-498B-BBB8-6A1627B4B248.jpeg
39662D09-39B5-4704-8DED-7AFC98DB27DF.jpeg
EDF5E80C-A63A-4738-900E-0F91991FEE6E.jpeg
5F0C6A39-BF34-4C8C-B526-52A385EC0BE2.jpeg

While i’m not happy about the Select price increase to $30 he’s still only $5-$10 more expensive than a ML and just look at him!

Last edited:
Look who’s here next to me...

While i’m not happy about the Select price increase to $30 he’s still only $5-$10 more expensive than a ML and just look at him!

Sick pics jye, he looks good in the b&w shots there. He doesnt fit scalewise with my collection, but I cant resist getting him. If anything, he’ll dominate my desk at work as a stand alone piece. From the review & pics, the only possible nit I have is that they didnt give him a proper right hand to hold that axe. I remember mentioning this back when he was previewed but was thinking the production version would surely have one, but I guess not!

The Back in Black Deadpool is up for PO online at GameStop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! Noticed they have a 12” weapon X deadpool up for PO there too, but that thing is ugly as hell lol

Sick pics jye, he looks good in the b&w shots there. He doesnt fit scalewise with my collection, but I cant resist getting him. If anything, he’ll dominate my desk at work as a stand alone piece. From the review & pics, the only possible nit I have is that they didnt give him a proper right hand to hold that axe. I remember mentioning this back when he was previewed but was thinking the production version would surely have one, but I guess not

Yeah the hand is a bummer.

Those knuckleheads.

Decided to go to my local Mall Disney store to check out the Marvel Select Planet Hulk... This thing is a beast!! The paint apps are amazing. The plan was to check it out in person, then wait for it to go on sale...... That plan didn't work very well. :( Couldn't not buy it after having in my hand. :) There were 6 Hulks and 8 of the re-release Thor. Now with Thor re-released, maybe I'll finally open mine Iv'e had since his 1st release. Could never bring myself to open it knowing he was selling for $100+ on the aftermarket after he was gone.

What a beast! like how you got around his axe hand there, looks good resting there on his shoulder like that!

I just got mine yesterday at the local disneystore. I called and they said they had a bunch, but when I got there there was only one lonely Hulk there lol. He came home with me of course!

They also had a bunch of re-released Thor’s and Exlusive Dr Strange too.. mighty tempted on that Thor just for the spinning hammer alone.

Yeah that Thor is pretty cool as long as his joints aren’t bent or warped.

Strange was indeed tempting.

Aesthetically this Hulk is very pleasing but man is his articulation piss poor lol.

These Selects are a good value when compared to the Legends.

Yeah, theyre pretty much statues. Articulation is not good enough to get anything beyond a static pose. I was trying setup my Hulk with one leg propped up on some rubble, but gave up cause the leg doesnt go high enough.

I appreciate Marvel Select for what they are and get a few here and there. Marvel Legends hits a different spot for me. More fun to pose & mess around with, more “toyish” & durable and easier for me to setup group displays. Select hits the spot for me of just having a nicer looking figure on the shelf with finer paint and all that. Set it up once, then probably never touch it again.

Back