All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick pic of mine, he snuck into the living room cabinet lol

0eef17e97efbff6774c458d05ac89051.jpg

Super excited to finally get Multiple man. Hasbro showed off a few figs at NYCC today for Marvel Legends including Spiderman nior, classic task master and one other maybe can't remember now.

The only one I’ve been wanting from that bunch is Spider-Man noir. I’ve been waiting for that figure for years. Quite disappointed with the result though. They’re using parts from those awful Nick Fury and Red Skull figures.

I don't know what its from, but its not anything that interest me at all and I pretty much buy every Marvel Legend figure there is.

looking forward to classic taskmaster, looks like a nice upgrade from the legendary riders one from years ago!

Taskmaster, gladiator and Reed are at the top of my list if whats been shown.

Where's the Hasbro booth at NYCC? I didn't see one listen in the official app.

Last edited:
There wasn't one. They just put on a show on Thursday morning somewhere outside the convention center floor. Special event type thing. They have been doing this at NYCC the last few years appearently

There wasn't one. They just put on a show on Thursday morning somewhere outside the convention center floor. Special event type thing. They have been doing this at NYCC the last few years appearently

Yup invite only in another part of Manhattan.

Ah, darn. Does that mean the X-Force Deadpool isn't available on the showfloor?

The Marvel Select figures are so much better than the Legends figures. They just don't do enough of them. I could do without all the movie crap versions but I love it when they release the characters in the classic togs. The classic Thor, Hulk, Electro and Rhino are better than any Marvel Legends figures. The articulation is fine too. I don't need the feet to bend at the toes and those horrible shoulder ball joints were crazy bad although I haven't seen them use that in a while. I can't understand Hasbro's decisions sometimes; The new Walgreens Human Torch has a head that's colored completely different than the rest of the body...WTF. Their assortments also suck sack with stupid characters I have no interest in or "new" costume versions that have little appeal so I rarely ever attempt to complete a wave of figures and end up heading to ebay for a complete BAF if that character interests me. Spider Gwen my ass.

Does anyone here still need a Defenders Jessica? My local stores just got more shipments of the Man-Thing wave.

The Marvel Select figures are so much better than the Legends figures. They just don't do enough of them. I could do without all the movie crap versions but I love it when they release the characters in the classic togs. The classic Thor, Hulk, Electro and Rhino are better than any Marvel Legends figures. The articulation is fine too. I don't need the feet to bend at the toes and those horrible shoulder ball joints were crazy bad although I haven't seen them use that in a while. I can't understand Hasbro's decisions sometimes; The new Walgreens Human Torch has a head that's colored completely different than the rest of the body...WTF. Their assortments also suck sack with stupid characters I have no interest in or "new" costume versions that have little appeal so I rarely ever attempt to complete a wave of figures and end up heading to ebay for a complete BAF if that character interests me. Spider Gwen my ass.

I honestly think I echo every single one of your points 1000 percent. I think I could have wrote that myself!

My LCS got in the Select Homecoming Spidey last night so I snatched him up. Some little QC issues here and there but overall it’s a great figure.
6d9f04e2cc185d39fd77b3b546a375a1.jpg

6bf23be4b44cade67cc27440082477e9.jpg

12dfbbb0dbc23ef56666f508886ee8ef.jpg

d6c7b346427686355ecbdd4b8142bf86.jpg

efbd85ebe08bee7d7dd74c5e5e47c933.jpg

63c231665b77402018c0790b2a5b967a.jpg

52b6f0d50415f0eae5913b8a8eaeb101.jpg

f92eaefc660ec53a64f6672eea29fd77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back